General Motors Corporationchevrolet malibu 2019

A Nov 03, 2019 Review updated:

I have purchased a car a week ago and it has a lot of problems that concern me.

1) there was a problem with the brakes and they replaced the disks for me under warranty.
2) the rubber around the panoramic sunroof is ripped at places and unfortunately I only came to realisation is a few days later
3) there is a little area without a paint like it's been somehow scratched.

Honestly I am quite upset about my purchase and the fact that it has all these things.

• P
      Dec 02, 2019

I purchased a 2019 Malibu, really like the car BUT if you open the drivers side door or the trunk after the car has been sitting a swishing sound comes out of the back of the car. You really hear it best when you open the trunk. I took it back to the dealership Bennett Chevrolet Egg Harbor Twp. NJ left it there 3 times and they said they couldn't hear it . I video the car and the sound is very clear, they repeated they couldn't hear it. The attitude of the service men is terrible. When I first told them about the sound they looked at me like I had 3 heads, their words we'll look at it. DON'T look just listen look at the video yes and listen. Have there been any other customers complaining of this noise? Would really like to know what it is. Thank you for your attention on this matter. James Devlin Sr. email [protected]@gmail.com (my wife's email address)