General Electric Company / microwave range jvm6172sfss
I purchased this microwave on 2/22/2014 from Home Depot. It works well until 2/2016 when it stopped working. I had to purchased a counter top one to use. I was trying to get it repair but the diagnostic fee is $100.00 plus labor and parts, so it is better for me to purchase a new one. For years I have been a loyal GE customer and I never have this problem. I got only two years of service. Microwave was built in Malasyia so it is sub standard.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information