GE Appliances — customer service
Very irresponsible people, very disappointed for the awful customer service experience; We asked a very specific question about whether or not the service call will be covered by the warranty, and had only scheduled the service after we were given a positive answer, by a GE service department representative over the phone; The technicians showed up, looked at the fridge and told us they won't be able to perform any repairs and left; Fine, a month later received a bill for $285, for what? A promised repair under warranty which did not happen, and overcharging us for the trip? Called in to seek for reasonable solution and was threatened the bill will go to collection if remain unpaid. Seriously? Very shameful experience and extremely shady business practice.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information