Gen5 Labs/Tinni-Fix trfproduct doesn't work and company has set up auto payments on my Visa which I did not agree to do

R

I applied for a sample of Tinni-Fix trf through an internet site. I did not give my credit card information and was called by someone from Gen5 Labs and asked for my credit card number so that they could charge shipping fee. I told the fellow that I did not want to give my card number and he told me it wouldn't be a problem because if I wasn't happy, I could contact Visa and cancel it. I did not authorize any automatic payments to be debited from my Visa nor did I authorize any further shipments of this product.

This product does not work for me and I have been unsuccessful in contacting Gen5 Labs by telephone or email in order to cancel any further shipments. I contacted CIBC Visa and asked them to cancel any further transactions with Gen5 Labs. I was told by two customer service agents with Visa that they could not do that. I was told that I had to contact Gen5 Labs and cancel this myself.

• Na
    Nada de Nada Mar 12, 2009

Let me give you the phone number that you can use to rich the owner of Gen5 Labs.
    His name is Jeff Gull and his phone number is [protected]
    The address that you can easyly rich them is 105 s state st #109 Orem Ut 84058

• Ro
    Robert Dyer Mar 15, 2009

Ordered free trial product, but company continues to sent items charged to my credit card.

I am trying to get it stopped without using my credit card company to cut them off. Would prefer that they just stop sending the item.

jacque steinberger Mar 22, 2009

i HAVE TAKEN THIS PILL FOR MONTHS, AND AM YET TO HAVE THE RININGING IN MY EARS STOP. WHEN I STARTED THE PILLS THE RINGING WAS IN MY RIGHT EAR. THEN MONTHS OF IT BEING LOUDER AND LOUDER, AND NOW IN MY LEFT AS WELL. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE MEDICATION TO STOP BEING SENT HERE BECAUSE IT IS MORE DIFFICULT TO AFFORD, ESPECIALLY WITH NO IMPROVEMENT IN THE RINGING...

JACQUE STEINBERGER
    STEINBERJ

Chuck P Apr 01, 2009

The product does not work, not even a little. They take your c/c # for the shipping and then make it hard for you to get out of it once they state shipping you month after month. There is no phone number on the bottle or the package to call. I finally got ahold of someone who seemed to be about as disintrested in his job as one could be, who agreed to take me off the auto ship only after I specifically requested it. He stated that my dis-satisfaction alone was not indication to him that I wanted off the auto ship.
    I finally got a return number from them and I'm shipping all of my un-opened product back to them for a full refund minus the exhobinate shipping charges they charge. Use the 800 number on their website, and don't take no for an answer.

• Jm
    J MacQueen Jan 12, 2010

I too have been trying to cancel the automatic withdrawals and shipping with no success. I have had to contact my bank to dispute the charges. The product left me with heartburn and a chronic bitter aftertaste for the 35 days I took the capsules, went away after the second day of non use, no change with my ringing ears either.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices