GEMB Lending Incnot receiving payment

N

We have our r.v. loan with GEMB it use to be with Thor. I had no problems with Thor but GEMB is another story. In the last 5 months I have had to put a stop payment on the check I wrote for my payment because these idiots can't seem to find it. I put this months payment in the mail the 16th of this month and today is the 28th and they still have not received it. I suspect its laying on someones desk! They must have the most ignorant rudest people working there. When I called their customer service the first words out of the idiots mouth was how they have no control over the mail. Like I do. I told this person that everytime this happens I have to call the bank to stop payment on my check and it costs me $20.00 to do so. I just had to do it in June of this year. Again she told me she has no control over the mail. That comment must be something they stress in their training because I heard it ALOT. I then told her that from now on I would mail my payment return receipt certified mail and if that did not solve the problem I would be making a complaint with the better business bureau and the attorney general. This ### then accused me of threatening her. I told her I was not threatening her. She then continued to argue with me that I was. I asked to speak with a supervisor and after being on hold for some time was told the supervisor was busy and would have to call me back and that it would take 3 to 5 days for them to do so. I then tried to make my payment over the phone and she then refused to accept the payment out of the account I always make the payment from. I had to make the payment from a differrent account. These people are HORRIBLE trying to deal with. Just to let people know-- check all of your credit cards you may have, GEMB may be the lender of them. My husband just got a credit card from Lowes but when we seen GEMB as the lender we did not activate the card.

• Mi
    michelle musgrave Dec 31, 2009

The same thing happened to me, I bank online send my bill out every month at the same time and not ever thinking a problem would occur I get a call at my place of business stating they have not received my payment. Mind you it wasn't even after their grace period. I called my bank and they indeed took it out of my checking account and mailed it. Gemb continued to call daily stating I need to take care of this situation, they were so rude. Just horrible people.I asked them to give me a call letting me know if they received my payment, never happened. I called them after they STOPPED calling and they told me they got the payment with no apology. I got the number now I call every month and get a confirmation number and its no extra cost. Try it and I'm sure it will annoy them once you let them know that the reason you pay this way is because that company is so incompetent, but make sure you get a confirmation number.
    [protected]