GEMB/GECAF-NATIONSSent bill for one year to differnt address

B

Had a year no instrest on a TV that I bought. I did not start getting the bills till October of this year. I didn't know that they had been sending the bill to a differnt address, till they started to call me in late September. Thats when I found out that they had been sending bills to someone else.They were to fix my credit report, so I wont have a negeate number.

• Co
    complait101 Feb 25, 2009

i have the same problem with my join account with my sister. they taking money and then told us that they didnt get it. even if it is taken straight from the bank.

• La
    Laurie Dec 02, 2008

THEY WON'T FIX IT - They said they would just to get you off the phone.

Mis-directing statements and not sending them at all is a ploy they use to pad their bills.

File complaints with the Federal Trade Commission AND OFFICE OF THRIFT SUPERVISION. Don't try to work with them, because they will only lie to you.

They only respond to complaints filed with the Office of Thrift Supervision.
    I know this from experience.