Gel-outIt is bait and switch scam

D

I purchased the Gel from Tim Hayes, the owner of Maxx Relief or Gel Out at a show in Saint George, UT. I had buying the pain gel from him for years, about 4 years. all of a sudden I ordered some more gel, 4 bottles and instead of shipping me the MSM Joint, Muscle & Tissue Support Gel which I had been buying and worked very well, he shipped me some Gel called GEL OUT with some blue beads in it. IT DOES NOT WORK! Bait and switch is not fair. I was lucky enough to find the original MSM Health Solutions, Joint, Muscle & Tissue Support Gel, this is the product I bought for years and does work. When I called MSM Health Solutions to order my Gel and Bulk Flake, they told me that Tim use to be a distributor for them and then stopped buying after about 4 years and copied all his products and literature. Well, he did not do a very good job copying the product because it does not work…