Gehi " Associates Law FirmNaresh gehi

A Review updated:

Gehi & Associates is run by the biggest idiot in Immigration Law, Naresh Gehi, who has an accent so thick and breath so bad, you would think that he has a mouthful of ### while he is speaking to you. How this /censored/ ever passed the Bar Exam is a true study in miracles because he can not even recite the Pledge of Allegiance without sounding like a cab driver doing hits of cocaine. He only hires young 15 year old girls to do all the work in his “law office” which more closely resembles a Hong Kong opium den than a law office, and everyone knows that /censored/ while dodging law enforcement and other regulatory agencies for his underage sexual dalliances with his staff. This incompetent idiot Naresh Gehi is single-handedly responsible for more immigration legal malpractice cases than all of the immigration lawyers in New York combined - and the only reason they haven’t taken away his law license yet is because he would claim racial discrimination if they tried. He ruthlessly targets Sikhs and Indian and Chinese immigrants for their life savings so please avoid him at all costs. If you do hire this loser please keep the Attorney Departmental Disciplinary Committee on speed-dial at [protected], do a credit card chargeback on anything you paid him by credit card because of either fraud or failure to receive proper services, file a small claims court case against him in Small Claims Court, file a fee dispute against him by calling [protected], and warn others to run away and steer clear of this magnificent ### named Naresh Gehi, Immigration Attorney.

• So
    Sonia Patel Mar 01, 2019

Thanks for the excellent services. I have found your knowledge and level of expertise quite satisfying. I recently got my work visa. I am happy with your efforts.

Sonia Patel

Sanjana Chudhari Jan 04, 2019

Worst experience working with this Rude and idiot Naresh Gehi

• Ad
    adolf smith Jul 09, 2016

I have been using Gehi Law services for 2 years now, it s always been a pleasure. They are very knowledgeable, efficient and really cares about what they does. I would recommend the to all visa applicants. The cost of the services are really reasonable. thanks again.

• St
    steven carl Jun 27, 2016

Immigration is a huge problem in the country and we rely on our government (congress) to make the right actions to make sure that we have a system that works for everyone involved when following the laws. A lot of the time we blame attorneys for outcomes of cases and make judgement based on our own feelings but it is important to keep in mind the immigration laws. Many attorneys are great and will help all potential people in need but we just need to be sure we do all that is necessary,

Our lawyers provide a friendly, results-driven and efficient service drawing upon a wealth of legal training and professional experience in the field of American immigration and citizenship law.

The law relating to persons seeking work visas, temporary or permanent residency in USA can be complex, strict and changeable. Whether you are an individual or corporation, Our Lawyers aims is to provide you with a personalized professional service while facilitating the USA migration process for you.

SamHatesGehi Apr 21, 2016

Naresh Gehi is very rude and full of himself. He takes your money and then wouldn't care about you and will act as if he's doing you a favor. His staff is the same - unprofessional and don't care. He'll never explain you anything, will only keep repeating how he's the only lawyer who can do wonders for you! Complete scam!

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Ge
    Gehi Apr 17, 2016

There are plenty of fake good reviews. This is my experience :
    Gehi talks very disrespectful and rude, like to a piece of nothing. We paid a lot of money and he won't even listen to you and explain your case in proper manner.
    If you try to ask something, he gets it as a threat.
    He and some of his workers has zero knowledge to respect or talk to customers.

• Jk
    jksn87 Nov 02, 2015

So this man apparently offer a free consultation. at least that what he say. I went to the Forest Hill office just two week ago to discuss about my immigration matter. Firstly, he did not even let me in office. He start to ask questions to me in front of the reception desk. He gave me no privacy. I thought I going to ask question to him. But he just keep saying "This not free advice, this not free advice." and then I finally have to leave. But this man did not even let me get to the whole opinion of his company. He insulted and disappointed me during the so called free consultation. One of my relatives was considering Gehi, and I gave them fair warning and they won't consult him. I don't think you should either. Now I working with Ms. Nataly from Manhattan, and she can teach this egocentric man some manners. Contact her she is amazing attorney: [protected]

JonnyN Oct 10, 2015

Totally disagreed...
    It was such an awesome experience!
    -This firm which is excellent in deportation cases has helped my spouse stay within the country throughout the litigation process.

• St
    Steven Carlson Sep 14, 2015

I met with the Gehi law firm for a green card we were trying to get for my wife. I came in for the free consultation and they told me a lot of very important information. I met with a few other firms and they all told me this was a hard case. After meeting with Gehi law firm I felt comfortable and I decided to move forward with them. They told me my wife would get a working permit in 4 months and a green card in 6 months. Gehi and associates fought hard with the immigration authority and achieve my wife's working permit and eventual green card. The associates at Gehi did a good and I am grateful for their work with my family. Thank you

sazeem Sep 12, 2015

Mr. Naresh Gahi and his team were an excellent selection for me and my siblings. Monica and Pooja handled 3 of our cases as we were all under removal proceedings. We have been a client with this law firm for over 3 years and I can't say enough positive things. As some one who has been through so much and so many lawyers regarding immigration, I can truly appreciate a law firm that I can give my trust to and a firm that has earned my confidence. From the initial consultation to our DACA applications, Mr. Gehi and his team have been right by our side with an open line of communication. Our case was in the state of Texas and was moved over to NJ, our place of residence, and even though this law firm is located in NY they were able to transfer my case and handle it with care as it was a bit complex. Undoubtedly, the knowledge here at this firm in regards to immigration is top notch. I highly recommend Mr. Gehi and associates for your immigration matter. They are very few lawyers that actually care about a person/family on a personal level, Mr. Gehi is one of the very few.

• Ra
    Raji Reddy Gouru Apr 24, 2015

Good Attorney. I have got good Services from Gehi & associates. Mr. Naresh Gehi helped me a lot to obtain American Citizenship. Thanks to Gehi immigration Law Firm.

• Na
    Namdevk Apr 20, 2015

Mr. Naresh Gehi is the best and experienced Immigration attorney in the Sorrounding areas of New York, USA. with my case Gehi & his team of attorneys helped me a lot. now i got American Citizenship with the help of Gehi & associates immigration Law firm. Very Thanks to Gehi & Associates Immigration Law firm. for details you can look here: www.immigrationquestion.com

• Na
    Namdevk Apr 17, 2015

I highly recommended to consult Gehi & associates Law firm i got a very good personnel experience with this Naresh Gehi who is eminent attorney. now i got US Citizenship with the help of this Gehi & associates law firm. i think this the best service immigration law firm in new york, USA. Thanks to gehi law firm.

• Gc
    GCDone Apr 16, 2015

I have been working with Mr. Gehi and his office since 2009. I found him very helpful and professional. He knows what he is talking and his fees are nominal and as per service. All my cases have been successful for various immigration steps. His staff is also very professional and knowledgeable. I have got my greed card through Mr. Gehi and filing my Citizenship through him soon. I don't agree with the original complain and seems like someone is showing grudge and taking revenge against him for stupid intentions. I would definitely recommend Mr. Gehi for any immigration matters.

James1296 Apr 16, 2015

Whatever above Mentioned comments were True or False Statements i don't know but coming to My opinion, I personally consulted Gehi & associates Law firm which is located in New York, America. Naresh Gehi who is an eminent immigration Attorney help me a lot. first i got H-1B Work visa, later Green card with the help of Gehi immigration Law firm. Finally According to my opinion, Gehi & associates is the Best Immigration Law Firm.

• Al
    Alia123 Mar 04, 2015

I am not sure who is this person, defaming Mr Gehi...My experience is completely different than what this person has stated here..

I was rescued by MR Gehi. He is like GOD to me!

I was served by a divorce notice right after my son’s birth by a very abusive, drunkard US citizen husband. He duped me, never filed for my GC during the duration of our marriage. I was clueless what to do, where to go as he took my baby and refused to give any parenting time with my 2 month old son. I was helpless and depressed. Fortunately, I found Mr Gehi’s contact details and contacted him for my immigration issues. After listening to my story and about what I have been through during past few years duration of my marriage He assured me that I am eligible to file for a VAWA petition. His filing process is so perfect that my petition got approved within 5 months of the filing date. He is very knowledgeable person, knows his job well. Very prompt in responding to your emails and very helpful in answering your queries and concerns. The staff at his office is very friendly and cooperative. They personally take care of each and every client. Keeps track of the status of your applications and gives you updates time to time. Mr Gehi is also very good at advising. As there was this family court case of my divorce going on simultaneously he advised me what paperwork to present related to my immigration so that family court will consider my immigration situation. He also communicated with my family court lawyer when required.
    He has filed for my applications strategically. Any attorney can charge you lot of fees and file the applications but very few can file it right, in reasonable amount and can make entire process smooth sail for their client. Mr Gehi is one of those attorneys. I highly recommend him for any immigration matter. He is a very good person at heart and very talented. God bless him and his office staff!

• Sh
    shawn khan Dec 31, 2014

this is a scam artist. Takes your hard money and He don't do the job.His staff is a bunch of unprofessional that have NO Experience what so ever. PLEASE DON'T USE NARESH GEHI ASSOCIATES, THEY WILL NEVER GET YOUR CASE DONE. THIS MAN IS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND NOT THERE TO HELP ANY ONE BUT HIS FAT SELF.

• Ph
    PHIOENA Nov 24, 2014

this is a Scam artist, he just takes people hard sweat money and don't complete the work. HE HAVE SOME IN EXPERIENCE YOUNG WORKERS THAT DRESSES LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO THE CLUB, .THIS MAN NEEDS TO GET HIS LICENSE TAKEN AWAY. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU GO ELSE WHERE. IF YOU TAKE THIS LOOSER YOU WILL END GETTING SCREWED.

• Ad
    Aditya101 Oct 01, 2014

I had an immigration issue last year and called him after seeing his ad on TV. The ### charged me 150 bucks up front and then called me 3 hours later to tell me my case was very complicated and that I should only entrust him and no other lawyer. When I wanted to give him further details, he refused to listen and constantly kept interrupting me with the same ### about why he is only one who could rescue me. He then refused to give me anything close to a legal advise unless I visited him in person and put down a hefty amount. To sum up, a 8 minute phone call from this [censored] featuring two prominent lines - your case is very serious (which I already knew) and you don't have any other friend but me cost me 150 bucks. What an ###...

anil060 Aug 18, 2014

I disagree Gehi is good attorney

• Kr
    Kranthi 472 Aug 18, 2014

No need, if you wrote more content it can increase seo rank as well. so i recommend just write...

I disagree Gehi is good attorney

• Ro
    Ron Slomin Jun 09, 2014

This is in response to the obviously disgruntled former employee/associate of Gehi & Associates that has been on a negative campaign against attorney Naresh Gehi’s character. He has been writing malicious reviews online which attack both his personal image and credentials, with lies and innuendo. This is in contrast to the numerous reviews and letters from successful clients and business associates that only have praise for him and the organization. This cowardly individual did not leave a valid name/contact information because of the legal implications involved with slanderous remarks such as these. I suggest that this individual STOP immediately with this campaign as we are looking to pursue full legal remedies against you, should you continue.
    Sincerely,
    Ron Slomin, Human Resources Director
    Gehi & Associates

• Ve
    venuseo Jun 06, 2014

No I dis-agree, i got positive results from him in two cases. His explanation also not believable