GearBubble / 2 tee shirts with micky mouse picture

Feb 12, 2019 Client #9598 Barbara Shaw - Ordered 2 tees, $65.88
Tee shirts were of very poor quality and the expected size was not correct. I can not reach a human and I would like either a full refund or 2 replacement shirts Size 3X or 4X.
I will settle for the lousy quality of the shirt if a replacement of correct size is sent. .
A reputable company would not avoid phone calls and would want to resolve these issues. Please contact me at #[protected], Ask for Deb
I also intend on putting a review on Facebook as to the poor service and quality of your products.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Apr 16, 2019

Hello Barbara,
    Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, we do not have a customer service phone line as we do not have enough staff to cover it at this moment. Upon checking, we see you haven't emailed support to have this resolved. As you were unhappy with the quality of the shirts received, we have refunded your order. Please allow 3-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the shirts, please donate or discard them as there is no need to return them to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,