gclub.inUnsubscribe

More gclub.in Complaints & Reviews

• Ki
    kironthomas Aug 19, 2009

I am getting a message from [protected] as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, Star-dust pack) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.30. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

kiron, tvpm, kerala

• It
    its_mamta Aug 19, 2009

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a message from [protected]

I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service...

latashah Aug 19, 2009

PLEASE D ACTIVATE AND UNSUBSCRIBE THE WAP FACILITY FROM MY NUMBER WHICH IS [protected] URGENTLY, I WAS INFORMED THAT WITHIN 2DAY'S IT WILL BE UNSUBSCRIBE LAST MONTH, BUT IHAVE BEEN PANELTIZED RS. 20 EACH 15DAYS AND THAT IS VERY BAD.

• Ni
    nibedita Aug 21, 2009

I am getting a message

I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service

my no is [protected]

• Np
    N.Pradeep Rajesh Aug 24, 2009

([protected])

I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this as quickly as possible.

I have remind u many times in phone 2times u credited me as 5/-, 15/- but at last it cost 20/- u didnt credit me y cant u credit it i didnt subscribe too i didn't have setting too in my mobile of mobile office and Airtel live i don't how to activate too. i didnt use that

many of them has the same problem kindly take action for this queries and

• Kr
    k r jayanthi Sep 02, 2009

I want to unsubscribe this service Please do this as quickly as possible

My cell no. [protected]

Jayanthi

• Su
    sudarshan ram karmakar Sep 04, 2009

I am getting a message from [protected] Thanks for using(Subscriptions, TextBasedServices)Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs20. Enjoy http://gclub.in
    I want to unsubscribe this service to my mobile no.-[protected].please take necessary action as early as possible.

• Me
    MEERA P Sep 05, 2009

I am getting a message from [protected] as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, TextBasedServices) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.30. Enjoy http://gclub.in

MEERA

samir Ghosh Sep 05, 2009

i want to unsubscribe wapmodel 30 pack . it is coming from indiatimes.com (58888).
    My cell no is [protected].
    Please please help...

Thanks & regards
    samir

ManjuBhodhan Sep 08, 2009

I am getting a message from [protected] as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, text based services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.30. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

• Ka
    kamal_kishor Sep 09, 2009

I am getting a message from [protected] as

I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this as quickly as possible
    my phone no is: [protected]

• Sh
    shrav Sep 12, 2009

my cell no- [protected]

if you will not do in a day i will stop airtel service and go with other service provider.

• Mi
    mindblowing Sep 17, 2009

I am getting a message from [protected] as

"Thanks for using Subwabmodel30 service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.30. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

i have not subscribe this servies

manish bamania

rakes_pandey1 Oct 21, 2009

I am also getting same messages Please unsubscribe me from this service as early as possible
    My mobile no. [protected]
    Rakesh Kumar Pandey

rakes_pandey1 Oct 21, 2009

I am also getting such messages and they recently charged me 198 Rs. Please unsubscribe me from this
    service
    my no. [protected]
    Rakesh Kumar PAndey

• Ps
    pshind Oct 31, 2009

First I was getting a message daily from [protected] as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, Text Based Services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.20. Enjoy http://gclub.in" from past 2 month's i had complain

Now the msg has changed from [protected] to 54321 & states "you have been renewed for weeklysub subscription service from Airtel. You have been charged Rs.20. Play Games http//gclub.in"

its absolutely disgusting. i want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. please do this as quickly as possible. my cell no. is [protected]. Can you pls stop is nuisance & getting money out of people.

It is almost 2month the complain is been given, no action is been taken, why???

rajen roy Feb 16, 2010

I am getting a message from 56363 as
    congratulation!!your 7 days trial is now activate.you will be charge Rs.99/month after free trial.visit htt:/gclub.in.to stop, sms UNSUBGC to 54321 I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this as quickly as possible.

rajen

• So
    Sonkhuimi May 19, 2010

I've received a me from 54321 as
    Thanks for downloading JavaGame from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 50. Enjoy Games Club! http://gclub.in

i want to unsubscibe this service emmediately.
    Thank you.
    My cell no. [protected] by akhi

I am getting a message from 54321 as

I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this as quickly as possible.

My cell no. is [protected] i have not subscribe this servies

Rekha Chauhan

Rekha Chauhan Jun 04, 2010

i think airtel service is very bad

Rekha Chauhan Jun 04, 2010

iam going to give this complaint in customer court bcz iam feduff with this service

• Vp
    V P Tiwari Jun 14, 2010

Dear Customer Care::

I am daily getting a message from 54321.
    "You have been renewed for Ringtones Pack subscription service from Airtel. You have been charged Rs. 10/-. enjoy games club! "
    I want to unsubscribe this service. Pl unsubscribe this as early as possible.If U do not unsubscribe in a day. I will stop airtel service and go with other service provider.

VPTiwari

Santosh NK Jun 28, 2010

I am getting a message from 54321 as

"you have been renewed for video_mod subscription service from Airtel you have been charged Rs-5 Enjoy Games club. http://gclub.in

Enjoy http://gclub.in"

• As
    asoori Jul 02, 2010

i have not subscribe this servies

• Ya
    yadvinder sharma Jul 04, 2010

dear sir plesedeactitvate the gclub service from my mobileno09816564806 and for deactivation of service please give me the back this is the third massage from my side

• Mo
    Mohammed Shabeeb .v.k Aug 18, 2010

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a message from Airtel(Al) as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, Text Based Services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.5. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

• Ai
    airtel live tv Sep 23, 2010

dear customer care i want to be unsubscribe this service.pless take needfully step.my no is [protected]

lata dhurat Dec 13, 2010

I want to unsubscribe gamesclub service.My cell number is [protected].Please do this as quickly as possible.

lata dhurat Dec 13, 2010

I want to unsubscribe Gameclub service.My cell number is [protected]

• Ha
    Hamid pathan Mar 03, 2011

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a message from AD54321 My cell no. is [protected] I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this as quickly as possible.

• Vi
    vigneshshanbhag Mar 10, 2011

plz deactivate gclub from my no. [protected] its my last request to airtel customer care otherwise i wil go for vodafone..

jagdish.batham Mar 12, 2011

i have a message in every morning. you have been renewed for [email protected] subscription service from airtel. you have been charged Rs5.get latestgames at http//gclub.in/ea

sir I WANT UNSUBSCRIVE THIS SERVICE please do this as
    quickly as possible.

jagdish jumar batham
    [protected]

• Ri
    ritu phogat Mar 16, 2011

I am getting a message from AD-54321 as

"You havebeen renewed to for subwapkndft subscription service from airtel.you have been charged rs. 5.get latest games at http://gclub.in"...
    i'm getting this msg everyday from last one month.so,

Sanjeev.1 May 26, 2011

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a sms daily three or four times that you have been renewed for Games Mania Subscription. You have been charged Rs. 5 for this. My No. is [protected]. Please unsubscribe this service immediately.

• Cb
    c.bala nagi reddy Jun 24, 2011

My cell no:[protected].i want to unsubscribe this service.please do the fast.

• Mu
    MURAD SAMNANI Jul 15, 2011

WHO THE F*** IS TAKING CARE OF ALL THESE ISSUES..!!!

I AM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM, I FAUGHT AT THE AIRTEL OFFICE AND TOOK A TOTAL CREDIT OF TOTAL 144 + 50...

AND TONIGHT AGAIN I AM BEING CHARGED Rs:99. FOR SOME GAME SERVICE.

ANY ONE HERE FROM HYDERABAD AND IS READY TO TAKE THIS COMPLAINT TO MEDIA LEVEL ??? PLASE CALL OR MESSAGE ME [protected]

• He
    Heisnam Romio Aug 12, 2011

Dear Customer Care, I am getting a massage from AD-54321 as Thanks for using AirtelGYAN subscription service from Airtel You have been charged Rs 5 Latest games http://gclub.in browsing @10p/10kb. I want to unsubscribe this service. Please do this as quickly as possible. My mobile no. is [protected].
    Romio

jatin ningombam Aug 13, 2011

I need deactivation. I cant manage my balance.its game mania subscription that boils up my mind. My no. Is [protected], When i cheked balance its always nil. So kindly deactivate this.