Gavin Electronics IncGavin Inc Home-based job scam

Gavin Electronics contacted me via email last Feb 07, 2009 regarding a home-based job as Customer Data Entry. After numerous attempts of checking the validity and credibility of the company or website ( google-ing complaints or negative feedbacks), no particular page or complaint came up. The website (gavin-inc.com) looked convincing enough to be genuine.

And so I replied and expressed my interest in the job, which claimed to pay 160 Euros per week on a 2-hour per day job. The name of the person who sent me an email was Mr. Eladio G. Carlo, Branch Manager of Gavin Inc in Torino, Italy. They required some documents from me which included an updated CV, filled-out application form, education certificate, and work certificates.

Then after 5-6 processing days, they sent me an scanned acceptance form, agreement form, attestation and even an employment id card, informing me that I was accepted for the home-based job. They mentioned that the original copy of the previous-mentioned scanned documents will be sent via courier within 8 days at my given home address. Then the last process required would be a deposit of 70 Euros to serve as a cash deposit of a data entry control panel( to be used on the data entry job) to make sure the correct person would receive the equipment.

It will be further refunded on the first week of my rendered service. After sending my deposit last Feb 23, 2009 via Western Union to a person named Dan Adrian Tulbure, Assistant Acountant of Gavin Elctronics Inc. with the same address of the company, which was 583D Via Del Carretto Luisa Torino, Torino 10437 Italy. After corresponding to his instructions, Mr. Carlo replied with a receipt and he advised to wait until March 4, 2009 to receive my courier of the original documents and the equipment.

As of today, I have not received any courier which made me decide to file a complaint against Gavin Inc. Their website is no longer accessible ( Error 403 Forbidden to access on this server). And the email address [protected]@gavin-inc.com is no longer valid by sending failure notice every time I email them.

As of my further research, I have found information on this website link, http://whois.domaintools.com/gavin-inc.com, which states the suspicious details of the website. I wish I have seen this page before having fooled by Gavin-Inc. 70 Euros is not much, but if they can fool 1, 000 people randomly, that makes 70, 000 Euros which is a huge amount.

• Ne
    neha s Jan 17, 2014

i am from delhi, india...and the same thing is also happening here..they are taking advantage of unemployment..i was searching a home based job for my younger brother so that he can continue with his studies..and this give 2-3 hour/day and earn 25000-100000Rs/month was a tempting offer..i personally do not believe in such thing but for the sake of my brother i went to their office along with my brother..listened everything they said then they say you have to submit 300Rs for registration and 1500 as a security amount becouse we are giving u our data and that will be refundable after 2 weeks..i told them that i dont trust them they convinced me to pay. they gave me work which my brother did well and he had to mail them that file twice.i thought how irresponcible they are.result came they said your accuracy level is 10% only so no payment will be made to you...i mean what the hell is this...we have good knowledge of MS word and only 10% accuracy ..kiddind me... so i said alright give me my money..they said that is non-refundable, , , sorry!!! i had been fooled but i am strong enough to fight them went there thrice to give me back my money, i threatened them to call police and guess what ... got my money back...
    ... what i want to say is they are every where but this is us and our hard-earned money and we have to be aware of these frauds...we'll get nothing for sure but they will make a huge amount from it ...like 10000 people x 2000Rs= [protected]
    they live in every country in disguise... JUST be AWARE

• Fr
    FredV Dec 11, 2013

Gavin Electronics sells on eBay as gavtronics (1072). eBay policies pure and simple favor crooked sellers. There is no penalty for shipping used or refurb product as new. The buyer must pay return shipping even when the item was grossly misrepresented. They also show shipping as FedEx (charging $15 for this service) but instead ship using cheaper SLOW snail USPS. This seller doesn't respond to correspondence or cases opened against him. Your only option is to return the item paying return shipping with a tracking number.

• Mo
    Mohannad-kh May 31, 2010

I had been fooled by genta-inc.com and Mr. Ener G. Carl
    dud they prof, they have stamps and everything looks like original.
    Moreover, we need extra money through 2h work a day.

I wish u all to inform as much as u can of friends to be careful of such E-mails.

best regards
    and thank u for this valuable information, unfortunatly I found it late.

• Me
    megs philippines May 13, 2010

its another scam..they are using Genta-inc.com.i also recieved an email from this Genta

Dear Applicant,

Sorry for late reply, Thanks for applying in our company (Genta Electronics Inc),

visit our website: http://www.genta-inc.com

This offer will be Valid after review of your Documents (eg.educational certificates etc),

Please check Duties Responsibilities and complete job package attached sheet with this
    email .Doc format ( end of this email),

If interested please submit attach application form with required documents by Scan Email,
    (Click to download application form and description files End of this Email, MS word formatt)

Last date of application form submission is 05 May 2010,

Carolinengluck str. 837a
    44573 Bochum
    URL: www.genta-inc.com
    Attachments:
    downloadlinkApplication form.doc (60K)
    downloadlinkDuties and job package.doc (60K)

Hello applicant,

We have received your documents and already forwarded to HR,
    in case of approval we will inform you,

so we will contact you back after getting any answer from Hr department,
    it may take more 3-4 days to complete process,

www.genta-inc.com

your application with Genta Electronics Inc was approved and
    documents with Employment Agreement,

(Scan copies are attach with this email just for view) original you will get in 1 week
    by courier,

kindly read and fill up the Only "Acceptance form" (attached with this email on Word file)
    and after signing this from send us back by Scan email in maximum 2 working days,

After receiving this form you will get the all employment documents with agreement by
    courier at your home address and you will be Genta Inc's Part Time Permanent
    Employee for 6 months and after this period you can extend agreement for more 6months,

www.genta-inc.com

• Co
    Concerned12 Jan 05, 2010

BEWARE everyone, the latest names of companies they're using:

Cadmus Personnel Services, inc. -- cadmuspr.com
    Markel Power International -- markel-power.com
    Also, Mr. Marlen Caden.

However, they are still using Dan Adrian Tulbure as the name for Asst. Accountant. Please repost this so that people who will google Cadmus, Markel and the supposed assistant accountant's name will know that this is a scam.

andrada Dec 06, 2009

hello,

they use now the name of DOUG ELECTRONICS INC with www.doug-inc.com.
    first time you may think it`s a company from Germany, but after receiving documents from them, I thought they also have an office in abu-dhabi also. the address from abu-dhabi doesn`t exist.
    I`m at point when they sent me documents and acceptance form. until now they didn`t mention the 70 euro.
    I tried to get more information from them by email but they don`t reply with answers to my question.
    they don`t have any telephones numbers. very weird.
    in the first mail received they sign with :
    Ebner G. Caden

Doug Electronics Inc

Neuer Wall street 371
    20753 Hamburg
    URL: www.doug-inc.com
    Email: [email protected]

even if it`s another company the email text is exactly the same with what you all have received.
    and I`m sure i did not apply to any of their jobs.

so, be careful to the name of Doug Electronics Inc...

another_victim Dec 03, 2009

Big scam !!! They use now: Lorn Electrical Inc. I was in the process of sending the 70 euros. They asked me to send the money to the same Dan Adrian Tulbure. Thank you very much for your comments.

www.lornelectric.com

71D, Al wouda street, bldg 31,
    27631 Sharjah, U.A.E

Theodor-Heuss-Str. 831
    43157 Duisburg, Germany

This is new ... I allmost believe this scam, until they ask me the money.

• Ro
    roxana8517 Nov 05, 2009

Hi all,

IT's good to see we're all in the same pot.
    The FAKE data I received in my inbox that they use now is:http://delun-inc.com/employment.html
    Dear Applicant,

Sorry for late reply, Thanks for applying in our company (Delun Electronics Inc),

visit our website: http://www.delun-inc.com

Last date of application form submission is 27 October 2009,

Edner G. Caden

Delun Electronics Inc
    Hindenburgstr. 114 - 73
    27314 Bremen
    URL: www.delun-inc.com
    Email: [email protected]

WATCH OUT! THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Thx and be careful,
    Rox

ANITAb Oct 20, 2009

Dear all,

Today i received the same scam but from other company Legman Electricals Inc, and they just ask to send the papers sign, i wait they ask me money, these is the same scam only that these time they use other company name, and they sign with the name of
    egon G. carl

Lagman Electricals Inc
    www.lagmanelectric.com
    [email protected]

I think they did not send with the romanian name because i am from Romania .

These happen in all the world . Another scam is made by All-aboutJobs, even look as a seriouse site, is the same scame made by some bulgarians people.Do not send any money to these people!!!
    Is a scam, very good one!!!

Bye bye and take care!!!

• Cb
    cbbaldevia Sep 30, 2009

guys thank you very much for informing us about the scam, i almost got victimized. I am already in the process of sending the 70 euros. good thing i search the net about the Dan Adrian Tubere, the recipient of the money. they don't use Gavin Electronics Inc anymore its Cedric Electronics now with its website cedric-inc.com. Again thank you very much, you saved me a lot of precious money.

Aline Dufrense Sep 13, 2009

Germany Office: Kornharpener Str. 731 43771
    Bochum Germany

• Ca
    cathy07 Sep 06, 2009

whew!thanks be to GOD i am too became a victim if i didn't think twice before sending money to them. because as a hopeless people it is really a chance for me to work at home and earned money in just 2 hours / and earned 160 euro a week. who can say and never amazed in that offer. but God is good He gave me proper mind and keep thinking what to do...now i just recently searched for the different sites and found out that it is really a scam.
    thanks to all of you that made my mind refreshin' co'z of you i haven't loose money for nothing!

• Gh
    Ghelai Sep 03, 2009

Guys I think this is there real address cuz they sent another email yesterday to me:

Dan Adrian Tulbure
    Assistant Accountant
    CAVAN ELECTRONICS INC.
    14 st bldg 4, campster
    City: Bucharest
    Country: ROMANIA

Beacuse they ask me to change the address where I sent the money where in in Milano Italy, thats why I run in western Union and God is really good because they still did not get my money. We need to report it to the police there in Romania.

• Gh

Essen, Germany

URL: http://www.Cavan-inc.com

• Mo
    Mohammad Egypt Aug 29, 2009

BEWARE ... HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE = ( CAVAN ELECTRONICS INC ) = ( Dan Adrian Tulbure ) = ( THIEF )

I'd like to thank all of you really really sooooo much for this warning, because I was about to be a victim of this fraud ... the same trick and the same man ( Dan Adrian Tulbure ), but with a difirent company name now called ( Cavan Electronics Inc ) ..

Here is the last lines in the fraud message :

Adler G. Carl
    Cavan Electronics Inc
    Im Teelbruch 330 bldg 14
    47213 Essen
    URL: www.cavan-inc.com
    Email: [email protected]

My name is Mohammad from Egypt, and I hope to find a way to punish this man ( Dan Adrian Tulbure ) and prevent him from deceiving more people, so any one of you from Italy or Germany can search him or complain this name at any police station and the police can deal with him. We have to be more positives. My problem is that I'm in Egypt, so I can't complain him at the police station.

Best of luck to all of you ... and thanks again.

• Na
    Napster Aug 14, 2009

Yeah got emails from COSTEL ELECTRONICS ... beware.

Aline Dufrense Aug 12, 2009

The current scam is under Carbry Electronics Inc. The website looks just like the one they used for Caden and Cadoc Electronics:

Carbry Electronics Inc.
    764, Via Delle st7
    04513 Latina, ITALY

8765, Ag. Konstantinou Hephaestus 15374 Maroussi, Greece

Eimsbütte Str. 74-77 bldg 13 23564
    Hamburg, Germany

URL: http://www.Carbry-inc.com

I also checked them with "domaintools" and the contact person is Carl Egner (was used for other scams in the past) and the website was created only on the 31st of July 2009:
    Registrant:

+49.[protected] Fax --

Technical Contact:
    carl, egner
    +49.[protected] Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Joselenton Aug 09, 2009

Aline Dufrense Aug 05, 2009

UPDATE!!! The newest companies are Lanzo Electricals Inc and Lansa Electricals Inc:
    LANSA ELECTRICALS Inc

09723 Cagliari Italy

Germany Office: Tharandter Str. 7348 HG
    Dresden Germany

_______________________________________

The same method is applied: data entry home based job, fake employment documents, no telephone number, 70 Euro deposit for the data machine/ data entry control panel...

• TomB Jul 31, 2009

All,
    I am an Electrical Eng living in Dubai, also barely employed. I have never received any emails from these jerks but I did a lot of investigating on these companies because I purchase electrical and electronic hardware everyday. I think all of the sites that have been mentioned on this site are pretty much shut down, unless, and probably, changed their name again.

This is a very interesting blog and am sincerely sorry you guys lost your money to these aholes.
    If I find out anything further I will post here.
    Thanks for all of the info.
    Tom

• Be
    bella_bellisima Jul 28, 2009

I have recived the same emails from Lansa Electricals licke you. I didn;t pay them no mony becouse only today i recived the document from them to sign them. My luck was that i google them and i found what you and other person writte about them. I knew that it was to good to be true, 210 euro for 2 houres of work /day and it was to many things that made me think that they are scams. anyway i want only to say that i recived that e-mails too.

Aline Dufrense Jul 26, 2009

I cannot believe it!!! They are doing it under a different name now ... Caden Electronics. They have changed the site and field of activity: http://caden-inc.com/index.html. The resemblances are that the company name is derived from the contact person's name in the last scheme (Ebron G. Caden from Habel electricals and Hanz Electricals) and they have branches in Germany and UAE. Watch out!

Aline Dufrense Jul 21, 2009

These ### ares till making money!!! They offer 210 Euros per week and the new names of the company are HABELE ELECTRICALS and HANZ ELECTRICALS. The contact person is "Ebron G. Caden" or "Ebron Caden".
    Their English is bad so I was sure it was a fraud but waited until I had the proof...the 70 Euro deposit for a “Data Entry Control Panel” or “Data Machine” (a plug-in device to help you enter customer data!!!). They didn't get me but I wonder how many people got fooled.
    By searching employment complaints I found the same fraud scheme under the following company names:
    Habel Electricals Inc
    http://www.habelelectric.com (still up and running)
    Hanz Electricals Inc (still up and running)
    Haul Electricals Inc.
    Dalmat Electronics Inc.
    Gavril Electronics Inc

These are some of the so-called Assistent Accountants:
    Dan Adrian Tulbure
    Florentina Mirela Iacob (These are Romanian names so I guess the scheme was developed in Romania)
    Zuberia Afzal

Fake contact persons:
    Ebron G. Caden or Ebron Caden
    Egner G. Carsten or Egner Carsten
    Eldric G. Carl or Eldric Carl
    Eladio G. Carlo
    Edsel Carl
    Marvin Carl
    Edgar G. Carl and so on...

So, any job for the position of Customer Data Entry with an Electricals/Electronics company should ring a bell...

• Ra
    Raluca Jul 20, 2009

They approached me too, but under the name of Hanz Electricals, some Ebron Caden guy. I googled the company and the name of the guy and I found nothing suspicious. Luckily, when they asked me for the 70 euros deposit I googled that data entry control panel and found this site, just before making the money transfer :)

• Va
    vanessa gonzales Jun 26, 2009

they now go with the name declan electronics inc... i was fooled... i cant believe it... the last of my savings was spent to people who finds happiness fooling other people... I've been emailing them of the tracking number but i havnt received any reply til now... like all of you guys i also did the same procedure... too bad they got me fooled with the 70 euros... good for them... they now have some money to feed their offsprings... money for fooling other people... but then again... there is such a thing called karma...

andreearo Jun 25, 2009

hello, guys! They almost got me fulled! But I was inspired to search the name Edgar G. Carl and I found this site. Thank you. Their new name is:

your application with Damon Electronics Inc was approved and

courier at your home address and you will be Damon Inc's Part Time Permanent

edgar G. carl

Damon Electronics Inc
    www.damon-inc.com

Andreea

• Ai
    aion Jun 25, 2009

This was the last email that I received from them. Damn I 'm mad!!!

Hello,

cause of some delay Tracking number we will send you by tomorrow,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:57:44 PM
    Subject: Re: receipt

Hello,

we already informed you that Tracking number you will get after dispatch, it means you will get by Monday,

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:17:32 PM
    Subject: Re: receipt

Hello,

we will send you by DHL and after dispatch you will get Tracking number of your shipment, it may take 3days
    to dispatch your shipment,

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:33:17 PM
    Subject: receipt

Hello applicant,

we have received your forms and deposit, and already
    forwarded to head office, so now you will get the employment
    documents with Data control panel machine before 25 June
    at your given address by courier,

kindly dont forget to inform us after arrival of control panel, so
    you will be able to start your work by 03 July,

• Ai
    aion Jun 25, 2009

I am a victim too.. My husband and I found this website just now. We have already paid the 70 euros they were asking for. I hate to admit it but it's too late and I'm too frustrated. I really hope these people will burn in hell. They used a different company name, it was [email protected], Is there any way for these people to get caught?? I hope there is.. So they could be taught some lessons. Anyway, karma will walk their way.. Hopefully anytime soon.. Ikeep on trying not to blame myself but it's too late. I kinda hate myself for being stupid.

• Mi
    Mirabela Jun 24, 2009

Hello, this is the last email I received from them, I didn`t pay ... sorry for those who paid 70 eur ...

"Hello applicant,

we have received your acceptance form and already forwarded
    to head office for official seal,

kindly fill up "Damian data form" (attached with this email, PDF format),

and after fill send us back by scan email, after submission of this
    form we will send you our Data machine with work so you will be
    able to start your job by 16 July,

we are now also sending you original copies of employment documents
    with agreement by EMS which you will get in 7-8 days at your given home
    address, Dont forget to inform us upon arrival of all documents and
    Data Machine at your post mail address,

last date of Data form submission is 25 June 2009"

edagar carl
    Damian Electronics Inc "

• Xx
    XXXXX Jun 13, 2009

Guys, beware the latest scam is DECLAN Electronics Inc. this is the latest website they are using!!! tnx for sharing ur experiences, Im about to deposit 70 euro thru western union... nway I fooled Edsel & Marvin Carl plus their so called assistant accountant Florentina Mirela Iacob by sending them a copy of all their scams and websites they've used before...hahaha!:)

• Pe
    pedrito Jun 08, 2009

i was also being fooled by that certain edgar carl regarding the customer data entry operator distance part-time job!!! The only thing there is that i did not send any amount like 70euros which they are getting from me in exchange of the data contr0l panel!!! I tried to look also at their websites but no longer existing and even tried to send emails but failure notice!! Thanks for bringing it up to the public!!! Let that davey inc be no longer exists. Fool them!!!

• Cr
    cris Jun 06, 2009

Thank you for posting here your experiences...I was about to send the reqested documents to Damian Electronics Inc, but I found this site and your comments and everything is clear for me now.

Dear Applicant,

Sorry for late reply, Thanks for applying in our company (Damian Electronics Inc),

visit our website: http://www.damian-inc.com

email .Doc format ( end of this email),

(Click to download application form and description files End of this Email, MS word format)

Last date of application form submission is 08 June 2009,

Edgar G. Carl
    Damian Electronics Inc
    Eimsbütteler Str. 71-73 bldg 11
    22563 Hamburg
    URL: www.damian-inc.com
    Attachments:
    application form.doc (57K)
    duties and job package.doc (57K)

• Pe
    peace maker Jun 01, 2009

It happened with me also, i can't beleive it, even my mum said don't and don't and don't but who god dam listen, this time he used with me this name (hudd elec.), but i have to admit this, he is so very dam celever and smart
    but let us c what he can do when dooms day come.
    sorry 4 us guys but be carfull and never lose the hope.

Marian Ilagan Ramos Jun 01, 2009

Hi. I am also one of the victim of this home-based scam. God! It's too late to read all this testimonies. I'm the latest victim of this SCAM in the company name of HERSH ELECTRICALS INC. The person whose name is EDGAR G. CARL, an hr manager. The process were just all the same. I just an ordinary employee and affected by the recession. I never thought that it was a scam because I've also research about the company and I remembered that I have applied on this company through on of an international and known career website. I kept on praying that I might hired on this kind of job because it is very compensated, imagine for only 2 hrs the salary is 160 euro net and if you render an overtime it pays 40 euro in every excess hours. And then, when they send me an email containing the final acceptance form. I was about to jump and I can't explain the happiness I've got. Then Edgar Carl said that the original documents and the data machine will be delivered to me at my home address by DHL courier. He also mentioned the date and it was before May 24. I've waited for that day and I asked my cousin who is working at DHL and she said that I have no package at all and then she said that I need to get the tracking number to verify if what is the status of my package? I've tried to email Hersh Electricals about it and then I was shocked when my email messages keep on coming back. Then at that time I suspected that it was already a scam. I cried a lot and I felt that it was the greatest frustration of my life. It really SUCKS!!!

• Li
    liberty May 28, 2009

Too bad for me. I was fooled. I had my doubt but when I checked in the internet if there's a complaint or problem about Hersh Electricals Inc., there was none. Whoever did this to us, will get their due. They will lose more than what they got from us.
    Hope this site will help others be aware of this scam.

God bless!

Gavril Electronics Inc
    Dan Adrian Tulbure Assistant Accountant

• Dh
    dhie May 27, 2009

right now they are using the name of Hudd electricals...they are asking me to send money to them but good thing i entered the name of the person where to send the money to..and bang i read all these things..thanks a lot guys...

JACK May 27, 2009

Big scam !!!

Anne May 20, 2009

I also received an email like this. Right now they uses Hudd Electricals Inc and the General Manager is Eldric Carl. I was trying to search for the name of the company but i cant find any info.. Until when Eldric emailed me back and maybe he just copy and paste the whole email so instead of using Hudd Electricals Inc, he uses Hersh Electricals Inc ( he forgot to change the name of the company) Hehehe!

This is the content of his email to me:

your application with Hudd Electricals Inc was approved and

courier at your home address and you will be Hudd Inc's Part Time Permanent

eldric G. carl

www.huddelectric.com
    [email protected]

Then I search for Hersh Electricals Inc. 'till i found out that this is a scam.. Gosh! why are these people try to fool others just to acquire money.. anyways there's a karma for this kind of people.

Thanks to this website and most of all to you guys for keep posting complaints like this. :) Godbless us all.