Gate 1 TravelPoor customer service

Do NOT use their vacation builder. I asked for assistance on the Vacation Builder. The woman took my phone number, but did not give me an opportunity to get her name and extension. I called the next day and got a man with a French accent. I explained the situation and asked if he could access the information I'd given the woman by entering my name. He said no. I asked his name and he told me that he couldn't help me because I'd wasted 6 minutes of his time and said nothing. I asked what I should do and he said "find another travel agency". I called back and got a woman who took all my information after I explained my experience with the man. She was to call back the next morning. I waited 2 days for her call, left her a message, and she never called back.

• Br
    brojrs Oct 02, 2009

We used Gate 1 several years ago, and I could not recommend them either... Better pay
    a little more and have a great experience... JACK