Gasoline / NEW JERSEY POLICE

1 475 CORPORATE BUREAUMahwah, NJ, United States

UPON COMING FROM A JOURNEY NEAR UPSTATE, HEADING HOME. I STOPED AT THE GAS STATION TO OBTAIN GAS FOR MY VEHICLE.MY VEHICLE WAS AT A COMPLETET FULL STANDSTILL WITH THE ENGINE COMPLETELY TURNED OFF.

SUMMONS NUMBER 107641 WAS ISSUED TO ME BY SOME WHITE PREJUDICE POLICE OFFICERS STATING MY VEHICLE WAS MAKING A LOT OF NOISE, THEN THEY SAID I RAN A LIGHT, HOWEVER, THERE IS NO LIGHT ON THE ROAD AS A TURN OFF TO THE GAS STATION.

I PLEAD NOT GUILTY TO SUMMONS ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS FOR THE 10TH TIME AND I WILL NOT PAY IT AT ALL.

THE WORST PART THE COURT NEVER RESPONDED EVEV THOUGH I ASKED THEM TO PLEASE DO SO. AND JUST TO THINK WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN A PREJUDICE TOWN LIKE MAHWAH, NEW JERSEY.

More Gasoline Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ed

Gasoline - Scam
    US Gas

Today, I went to the "US Gas" gas station located at Samdin Blvd and S. Broad St in Hamilton, NJ 08610. I filled my gas tank at approximately 11:45am on 2/14/10. I told the attendant "cash" and even had the money clearly visible to him. When the tank was full, the attendant told me the total was $38. I paid him $40, got $2 change. I looked at the readout for the "per gallon" price, and it was $2.44. The cash price was supposed to be $2.36. I realized he had charged me the credit price. I had to get to church, so I didn't press the matter. This may have been an oversight, but I'd like to report it. I also believe I'm not the first person to fall victim, and if I hadn't looked back before pulling away, I would never have known that I had been shorted. What I got was 15.57 gal of gas at $2.44/gal totalling $38. I should have gotten 15.57 gal of gas at $2.36/gal totalling $36.74. Taken into context, he shorted me half a gallon of gas by charging me eight extra cents for the 15.57 gallons of gas.

After church, I passed by the gas station and they had lowered the prices by three cents. That is their perogative to change the price, but it just stings more because I was already overcharged and now the price of the gas is even lower.

Again, I don't think he did it maliciously. But it is an oversight that shouldn't have happened. He very well may have played me for a sucker and charged the extra $1.26, thinking I wouldn't have noticed. I know I'll never go back there and that they should be spot-checked so that this doesn't happen again.

• Ac

Gasoline - Gasoline
    Gasoline

I recieved a giftcard for gas of 250.00. had to send in 100.00 in reciepts to recieve the gift card, which I did in Dec.2017. Never heard back so I e-mailed them and was told they were fixing the problem- that was in Jan.-Still have not heard from them or received my gift card! Will I ever get my gas card?

• Mi

Gasoline - Gasoline
    Lyndhurst
    Ohio

I purchased gas on 8/18/13 from the above location. The next day my gascap light came, so my first thought was I didnt place my cap on correctly. Once I pulled over I checked my gascap and it was placed on correctly. For several days my gascap light has come on once I start my vehicle. I contacted my mechanic to see if there was a problem, and it appears that once again I have purchased bad gas from Get Go. In the future I will not purchase gas this is my third bad experience with getting gas so I can use my fuel points that I earn while shopping at Giant Eagle.