Gasfix Scott LatheTheft

S

Scott Lathe of Gasfix was asked to supply a quotation to fix my pool heater. When the cost was about $1300.00 I told him I would need to get a second quote, This is just good business. I told him I would pay for the service call if I did not use his services.
He returned the next day and removed the heater. He was charge by Hamilton Regional Police and they told me he has done this in the past.

I am sueing him in small claims court. If anyone has been a victim as have I, contact me and I will help get your money back without any costs to you.