Gas CylinderIrregular delivery

I have complainet against Ankur gas agency behind sapna sangeeta cinema distt:indore {M.P.} He delivers gas cylinder late.He deliver gas in 10 to 12 days. I have single cylinder connection in my home I have small family I have limited use of gas.we need one gas cylinder near about 70 days.we need only 5 cylinder in one year, and they are not supplying gas properly to me. when I asked from ankur gas agency he is not replying properly what the problem behind delivery.I also contact to "ETI TANDON" area sales officer indore division. she says there is not short supply from the company.This time i had booked on 30-07-09 and booking no. is 10686.But he have not supplied gas to me till date i also complained to collector office he also say that there is no shortage from the company and others gas agency saying that we are delivering gas in 3 to 4 days such as (mangal shree gas agency, G-1, sapphire tower, sapna sangeeta road, indore and shubham gas agency, 7/1, usha ganj chawani, indore) .
SIR, I M REQUESTING U TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS
HARESH PATEL
INDORE

• Ha
    HASMUK PATEL Dec 07, 2007

I registed my refiling gas cyl. 15 days back, they told me that

i would get ges within two days, but even after my multiple calls for that , they tried to asure me that i will get today,
    but , now they are saying that my adress is wrong & i have to collect from depo.

Even i have been getting for last 13months on this address,

Bharat nagar Gandhidham
    mobile no. [protected]

• Mr
    Mr. rajesh Dec 14, 2007

They are not deliverying the cylinders on time. If we call them on the provided number no one is attending the calls. Plz go through the matter and solve it seriously.Delivery after one months time. Talkinmg is very poor. Ganda log are sitting there.

• As
    ASHA SHARMA Dec 18, 2007

I have a H.P GAS connection NO.102493 OUR DISTRIBUTOR IS M/S RAWATBHATA HEAVY WATER PROJECT EMPLOYEES CO- OPRATIVE SOCIETY LTD. H.W.P COLONY,RAWATBHATA, DISST:CHITTORGARH,RAJASTHAN. I AM A female stat govt. employee and i have only one cylinder due to this i am facing lots of problems in refilling i requested so many times to the distributor to issue another cylinder (D.B.C) to me but I am not getting any positive response in this regard so AT THE END i would like to request all the employees of H.P AND Honorable central minister to please help in this regard. and provide me the right support to get the D.B.C.

Regards

ASHA SHARMA
    PLOT NO :68
    NEW MARKET,RAWATBHATA, DISTT:CHITTORGARH, STATE-RAJASTHAN

• Hi
    himanshu Jan 06, 2008

Their men who deliver the gas cylender's at home never weight them and if sombody found it low in weight they dont change that cylandier's.And don't have any complaint no.They have coutmer care no. Which they will never take.

• Sh
    SHIRISH KANABAR Mar 29, 2008

I do not recieve my gas cylinder in time so do needful

• Da
    Daulat Ram Goyal Nov 28, 2011

Respected sir,
    My name is Daulat Ram Goyal and i am a customer of Ambal Indane Gas Service, sarvanampatti, coimbatore.my age is 73yrs.the call is continously engaged for nearly 2 hours while booking a cylinder.if a call is received then there is no response of staff, One of the worst serving Gas agency.my consumer No is 31697.Ambal Indane Gas Service :No 1, Chitra Nagar Amman Nagar, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore - 641035
    thanking you,