Gamekoo.comNever buy a car from these people

H

I have paid for Maplestory mesos, before making my payment I asked if there was stock. They always say "yes, we HAS alot of mesos" then those chinese slaves. For some reason have to verify that you are the one who bought the virtual goods(Even though you are the one who paid for them and they already know that). Then when I made my payment they asked for really private information, they even asked me for passport. I mean Who would give out passport to some random Chinese slave?

Until now I haven't received the virtual goods and I'm pretty sure I won't cuz they are all chinese slaves and scammers. They always say "Come back tomorrow, come back in 2 days" and then you'll realize you've been waiting for more than 1 year.Well I lost my money to those guys. Never buy from these people.