Game TygervalleyHard drive repair

A

I booked in a Seagate 1TB extrnal drive about a month ago, the guy who assisted me at the Tygervalley branch was super friendly and assured me that it wasn't a big deal, he said it happens often and that it would be repaired within a week or two.
I expected a call two weeks ago...I receive a call today from a guy asking me if I received a refund, just out of the blue...so I'm confused and I ask him but why wasn't the device repaired, he says it cannot be repaired.
So he decided to call me and ask me if I received a refund without properly explaining to me what the heck happened to the device and why it cannot be repaired. Honestly, if the information had been delivered to me in a proper and professional manner I may have reacted differently, but to be told that it would take a week or two to fix and then after a month I get a call asking me about a refund?? He didn't even address the fact that the device cannot be repaired, I mean, it was like my expectations or what I was made to believe means absolutely nothing! So I am obviously infuriated! And the fact that I was told that the memory would not be touched, gave me some sorta peace of mind because I was unable to do a backup, since the connector was faulty. Now I am told that not only can it not be repaired but that they do not even have the device and they will not be getting it back. I am telling you that I do not give a crap about what the supplier said, I want the device back and I want it in working condition, whether you need to outsource that repair or fix it yourself, is not my concern, I want MY hard drive with MY information still on there or I will blow this thing up even more because this is disgusting.