Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zaapproved transactions/refund

Sibusiso Gwebityala
5 Oct, 5:33 pm BST

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: In-store shopping

The issue that I have experienced was: Last week on Wednesday the 2nd of October 2019, I visited tygervalley game store to make my monthly grocery. While I was on the till the cashier pressed cancelled by mistake since I have requested her to remove other few items in order not to exceed my 1000 rand credit available. Mind you she pressed canceled after the transaction of a 1000 have been approved. Now game supervisors or managers where telling that the cancellation led to refund on the account when we call RCS they say payment was approved. Game people said I can't have items till the transaction appear on their system. Today the date is 04 October 2019 I am still informed that my issue have not been resolved. I don't have food at home I have been depending on that allocation since Wednesday I was eating cereal this is really bad.

It occurred on: 5/10/2019

This meant that I was unable make grocery I don't have food at home now .

Give the items that I bought and apologise for such inconvenience caused in the process

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,