GAMC Financial SERVICESBernard Madoff Scheme

C

I recently completed a 48th month GMAC Smart buy lease. On December 17, 2008 I turned the SUV in to an authorized dealer where I was declined due to poor sales and more focus on 2009 SUVs. After several other dealerships declined to take my 2005 ext, I was informed to have GMAC arrange for pick up. GAMC requested a title from me that I did not have . GMAC stalling to see if I would consider the Roll Out program, I requested to have GMAC forward me the documents to transfer ownership to the lien holder. After completing those documents, I faxed them to several customer service representatives. GMAC subcontracted a courier service for pick up. The A1 towing company called to arrange for pick up on the same day which I had a medical appointment to keep. 2 weeks later a second call came to pick up the SUV on day I was out of town. I called GMAC asking them to contact a different courier to arrange for pick up. Unaware of GMAC intentions, 90 days passed and GMAC TURNED the file over to a repossession department towing the SUV and holding me liable for a $30, 000.00 note effecting my credit report and fico score. The SUV oversized car was auctioned off for $5, 000.00. These guys should sharing a jail cell with Bernard Madoff. I should mention that I purchased a foreign new lease with better gas mileage and a better program.