Galosphere / MusicEarpods.comfree airpods

My friend and I came across an instagram ad for free air pods and we thought of trying it because we didn't mind the $8 shipping. We didn't realize the scam until after she purchased it just before I did.

We should've known it was... We researched more about galosphere after my friend made the order and results about its scams didn't come up until we looked deep into the internet about it. A lot of buyers would receive confirmations of their orders and even contact the company about any questions of the free product, but they would never hear any replies...

We want the money back. Galosphere can suck it

Da
May 19, 2019

Comments

Jul 08, 2019
    Best Best Advice

Hi, were you able to ask for the refund? How did you go about it? Same case here, I deposited but there was no order status or whatsoever.

• Di
      Aug 24, 2019

@Joyce Gem Same for me how did you get your refund back?

• Em
      Jul 23, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Moon Lamp
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Italy

Order 17212.

Jul 23, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Free EarPods

I saw an Instagram ad for free EarPods and I paid for the shipping and they never gave me an answer and no EarPods and nothing. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
    My order's number #20668.

Jul 25, 2019

I have been cheated too and haven’t received my product or any information about it.

Moon Pods
    ORDER #18179
    Thank you for your purchase!
    Hi John, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

• Ca
      Jul 30, 2019

Same case for me as well!! I WANT MY FULL REFUND BACK!!! Stop lying all your customers by posting the ads on social platforms but never really bother to serve your customers well and deliver your products to us!! Order no #11195

Aug 04, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - I ordered my EarPods on the 19th @ 1:49 pm.

I would like a refund if they can't ship my EarPods because I have not gotten them nor gotten the memo that they have been processed & whether or not their on their way. I also have no way to get in touch with them.

• Ly
      Aug 07, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Moon Pods (Ear Pods)
    Australia

Order number: 13922 purchased on 25/05/2019.

Good day,

It has now been almost 3 months and we still have not received this product. We are extremely disappointed and angry.

Can you please assist?

Regards,

L Ferreira

• Ke
      Aug 09, 2019

I also sent my money and have nothing from the same Instagram add

Aug 13, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Moon pods

I ordered and paid for thr shipping fee, there id no email and now i want my Money back!
    You're a scam, send back my money!

Aug 19, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - AirPod
    United Kingdom

I paid for the shipping fee to receive the AirPod using the ad on Instagram. The money have been taken from my bank account. Between me and my niece we sent 3/4 email. Never an answer and the item is still not arrived. How possible Instagram allows scam ad to be post on it ????

• Mi
      Aug 19, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - My order hasn't arrived and want a refund please

It's already been 5 to 8 days and nothing. Why don't they put a phone number for customer service? I need answers please. Order#24123

• Ke
      Aug 23, 2019

You guys can eat dick!!! I want my money back you horrible pathetic excuse of human beings!!!

• Ta
      Aug 24, 2019

I did the same thing but after 2 weeks of not receiving any emails i called my credit card and put a stop payment on it and told them it was a scam and got my money back

• It
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Earpods

I saw an add on Instagram about airpods it's Fake/scam, i never received a confirmation or the product ! Galosphere suck! Fake schemes I want my money back!

• Wa
      Aug 25, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Ear pods
    Philippines

I guess a refund will be impossible by now coz I can't acces their website. What i've learned now is to never trust those [censored] ads on instagram.

• Ca
      Aug 28, 2019

Dear Galosphere, F you!
    So, I ordered mine July 30, and it’s Almost been a month. I’ve emailed no response and there’s no access to their website why? Because it doesn’t freaking exist! We all got scammed and it sucks not being able to do anything about it.

Sep 02, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Product never send/scam

I was one more that felt in to instagram add I want my refund back I already emailed but no answer from anyone

•   Sep 02, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - EarPods

After I bought the Earpods for free and gave them 8.97USD then they sent me a email and said they will notify me when it have been sent but after a month they have never sent me even a email and I just take my money back.

• Ru
      Sep 03, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Moon earpods

Saw an add ln Instagram offering this earpods with paying just shipping fee which I did and never received any product. It was a real scam and I want my money back

• Ri
      Sep 03, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Earpods
    mailto:[protected]@gmail.com

I came across an Instagram ad where they earpod where in offer and you have to pay only the shipping Fee.
    I made an order but after a months I haven't received anything, apart an email the day I've made the order, saying the the items was getting ready to be dispatched.
    I would like to revive a refund because this is ridiculous.
    Many thanks

Made in June of 2019

Sep 17, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Moon pods never arrived
    Singapore

Saw this ad i Instagram stories and clicked the link, paid shipping and never heard again.

21 July 2019
    Moon Pods
    ORDER #22260
    Thank you for your purchase!
    Hi Norbert, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

• Na
      Sep 22, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Ordered headphones

I have ordered a pair a black earphones from the galosphere company and I received nothing

• Ng
      Sep 23, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - I buy two iPods but I didn’t receive my package
    Malaysia

I buy my iPods before two month and I still haven't receive it .

• La
      Sep 25, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Galosphere Moon Pods

It's been 2 months and I haven't received any thing about the pods. Just refund my money please .

• Cs
      Sep 30, 2019
    Galosphere / MusicEarpods.com - Music EarPods

I purchased two sets of EarPods on MAY 20th, I received ONE EMAIL with an order confirmation, and have not received items nor heard from company since! DO NOT USE! If you want to donate money... this is a place to do it, because you will not receive what you pay for!