Galilee Auto Sales Ltd.Awful company

I purchased a vehicle at Galilee Auto Sales in Brandon Manitoba, with a deposit of $100.00 to hold the vehicle until my Insurance Claim cheque came in and they resold the vehicle for a higher price without my knowledge. Obviously, binding contracts do not mean a thing to this company. They lied and said that my husband called to cancel the agreement which is a total fabrication. The salesman says that he shredded my cheque and the owner says that he ripped up my cheque. Which is the truth?? They should have their sales permit revoked and fined for taking part in poor sales practice.

• Da
    darrenwr Apr 04, 2010

my father in-law, purchaced a vehicle in 2007 from said auto dealer. unknown to him, it was brought in from the u.s.a .he now cannot safty the vehicle in mantoba .now he's out $6000 and the vehicle is sitting idle.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices