Galarza Motor SportUsed car disaster

On Nov. 9th i bought a 96 Chevy Blazer i signed a 1 week contract cause i did not have the full down payment the next day i noticed problems with my steering i took it to my mechanic on the 13th in which he told me that i had all 4 ball joint problems and problems with my idler arm and oil cooler lines i went back to Galarza that day in which they said that my mechanic was making up stuff but they would look at it friday the 16th when i brought in the rest of my down payment i then went to another shop on the 15th to get a different opinion in which they told me the same thing and gave me a quote of 800 dollars i presented this to Galarza when i went back on the 16th they said they would help but they couldnt discuss anything until i finalized the deal and gave them the rest of the downpayment so i did then they said that they would fix it at no mark up to us they still wanted 592 to fix it i came back with my uncle on the 19th to complain and they said the same thing please help i spent all my money on the down payment I dont believe i should have to pay for problems that were already wrong with vehicle when i bought it i either want my downpayment back or for them to fix it for free.