Gala Hotels — fake booking (scam)
I booked a hotel through Galahotels on the 27th November 2018.
It was for one night in a Hotel in Limerick Ireland.
We received a confirmation email to say it was booked and payment was taken from my card.
Upon arrival at the hotel the hotel staff informed us that the booking was cancelled 10 days before we arrived. The hotel staff said it was cancelled by the agency who booked it.
We were not informed of the cancellation and to date have not received any response to any email. We are entitled to a refund but any call I have placed has never been connected and I have tried all the phone numbers noted on their website.
This company should be utterly ashamed of themselves.
More Gala Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Galahotels.com - fake booking website 
- Hotel Collect / Gala Hotels - scam 
- Galahotels.com - fraudulent company 
- Gala Hotels - hotel booking frauds 
- Galahotels - fake booking 
- Gala Hotels - fraude. scam. cobran de manera fraudulenta tras cancelar reserva, no devuelven el dinero
- Gala Hotels - hotel
- Gala Hotels - id: 21258007 - cancellation refund 
- Gala Hotels - room confirmation and payment
- Galahotels - reservation at dolphin beach resort st pete fl