G I CRip off

I saw a report the Acai berry 500 so I looked into it, on that same web page I also saw some information about Total Cleanse, from that web page it looked like CNBC, CBS & Oprah did a story about this Total Cleanse, so I figured it would be safe, with the shipping and handling fee being only $5.95 I thought why not. After completing the order form, they gave me my confirmation number and a toll free number to call for customer service. It also told me that the order would be shipped via USPS !st class (7-10) days, so I didn't think that too bad. I ordered this Total Clense on October 9, 2008, I didn't receive my order until October 24, 2008 (15 days later). I remembered that on that web site it said that I would have 15 days to cancel or I'll be charged for a 30day shipment, not sure the amount but it was a bit much. So after like the 5th day of not receiving the package I started calling the [protected] number by which it would disconnect me and the tone 'if you want to make a call' would come up, I called several times that day and got the same response. I figured I'd try again in the next couple of days b/c it was still early. I tried calling on Sat. Oct. 11, 2008 about noon time to get finally a 'our normal business hours are', now I was getting upset, but I decided to wait till Monday to call in those business hours for it to go back to the 'if you want to make a call'. Now I am mad b/c at this point I hadn't received the package nor have I gotten through to any customer service.

Well I finally received the package on Oct.24, 2008 on the 15th day. I called immediately to that same number to get the same crap, so I started looking up to see if this was a scam to find nothing so I looked up the address to find that it's a good address to some other company. Now I am fed up b/c I don't know what to do. I sent an e-mail to the address that was on my confirmation letter and am hoping to get a response from that. Today I called again to that number to get nothing again. Anybody have any idea how or who or where I go to next?.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices