G. F. InstituteAccess Government Funds

M

I got a letter from G.F. Institute regarding upcoming release of Government Funds on March 25. Estimate of funds pending $25, 000.00. Since I am seeking for government funds by online search using the government funding package. I did some research on G.F. Institute in Kansas City, Kansas via Google search since it has no address return in post card, I found out about G.F. Institue is a scam in Rip-off website as well as many customers reported that it is scam. Fortunately, I never call G.F. Institue, but I have strong advice that a federal law enforcement agency should force G.F. Institute to stop more scam letters to people and arrest
scan artists.

More G. F. Institute Complaints & Reviews

mike p Oct 19, 2009

another one is CITILIGHT GRANT COMPANY someone named JAMES MANN dont call [protected] or the 2B B B in NEW YORK some ### will hangup on you

• Db
    db green Jul 22, 2009

I sure am glad you were my first choice when I did a search on this blasted company. I got the same letter everyone else has. And it came at the right time - when I am flat broke! How funny is that?

Thanks to this site I have avoided beind scammboosled.

DB Green
    7/22/09

• St
    Stuck in Utah Jul 21, 2009

Thank You to all who wrote about this scam I got a letter yesturday from them and thanks to your insite and warning i can shred it and move on. Thank You again!

• Do
    don't take me now Jul 16, 2009

I am very skeptical about sending my money off to anyone. I have been searching seems like forever to get a grant. I look on the net and constantly see people who claim they have received a grant from someone. What I found out that half or maybe all those people are paid to make those comments. If money exist like the government says it does than why is it so damn hard for me to find it when I need the money like I need food, oxygen, and water to survive.
    Renee'

• Ta
    tams2009 Jul 01, 2009

yeah i just got my letter too ... makes me so mad though cause i really am looking for assistance like many of us and ive been scammed before so i make sure i research now everything i can boy i could use that money too ... good thing i researched first this time cause like always its a scam go figure. GrRrRrr!!!

• Ro
    ROBERTO ROCHE Jun 24, 2009

HOLA, ESTOY ESCRIVIENDO DESDE MIAMI, HE LEIDO DETENIDAMENTE TODAS SUS OPINIONES Y ESTOY DE ACUERDO CON USTEDES, COMO ES POSIBLE QUE ESTE TIPO DE PERSONAS ANDEN SUELTOS ESTAFANDO PUBLICAMENTE A LA CLASE MAS SACRIFICADA DE ESTE GRAN PAIS, EL GOBIERNO DEBE TOMAR MEDIDAS SEVERAS CONTRA ESTOS DELINCUENTES CAPACITADOS, YA HE SIDO BURLADO Y ME MOLESTA GRANDEMENTE SOPORTAR ESTAS IRREGULARIDADES, YA ES HORA QUE ACABEN CON ESTOS HIJOS DE MALA MADRE, POR FAVOR SI ALGUIEN ATRAPA A UNO PEGUENLE DURO Y ACUERDENSE DE MI .

• Mr
    MRS>HORTON Jun 22, 2009

I received this same scam. I am Mad as hell! I just can't believe there is still people out there trying to take away from other people. WHERE IN A RECESSION DAMIT!

• Tr
    true Jun 16, 2009

im 16 years old n i received this letter n i say yea right this is not so true n i wen to google n type it bcause i always type every email i received to see if its a scam

• Ra
    Radar Mama Jun 12, 2009

Yes, I, too, got my letter today. I called the number to ask what the catch was. They said there was no catch. So then I asked why there were SOOOOO many complaints about them being a scam and of course thy knew nothing about that and proceeded to ask me "Do you want to sign up or not?" I just had to antagonize "John" from India or somewhere why he didn't know what was happening with his company. He said the money was refundable. I hate companies that don't listen to their clients.

• De
    Debbie Courtney Jun 10, 2009

I, too got a post card. I thought you were not able to mail letters without a complete address in the return box. I should have known. Even the phone number is not available. You cannot find any info on them and to me in these economic times this is just beyond scam it is definitely criminal. The time and effort they spend on this - someone like me could do a good job with a legitamate company. They should be fully ashamed. Who are they anyway? I want to know.

Debbie Courtney

Marcy Jun 09, 2009

My dad just got this scam today! I yahooed it! Boy I'm glad I did! I think this Classifies as mail fraud which is a federal offence. You can go on the United States Postal Inspection Service site and under consumer awareness there is a link "postage or other mail fraud" click on it then click on mail fraud and it will take you to a complaint form. I filled it out just now.

• Ho
    Holly Jun 04, 2009

I got one of those stupid things in the mail, I called and GRILLED the lady who answered my call. I asked her how the company makes its money and you know what she said? "uhh...I don't know." I said, did you get the grant guide, surely you did, you work there, and she just changed the subject!!! If you guys need money, try making some income from home!! It is absolutely FREE to get up and running. Just go to www.loanapproved.ws and click on income opportunities, and you can go from there!!! FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Check it out you won't be sorry!!

saguaro_48 May 29, 2009

It just goes to show that the government is not doing their job-and how much do they get pd. for just sitting on their tush-and let this go by, as if nothing. I also agree with all the comments-this is why the world is such a mess, so messed up-the bad guys are getting away with it-as always. The government just needs to put it's foot down and stop all this scamming. I also think applying for Government Grant is a scam-it tells you- it doesn't cost
    one anything-that it's FREE-there's no such thing as FREE-after the 30 days-it goes on
    your card-they charge you $57.61 + $38.21-for this year TAX GUIDE-you want it or not.
    It says "You don't have to repay anything for government grant money"-but this how
    they get you. I've never heard of anyone getting this money-has anyone?

• What is truly amazing is that this scam is still going on and we have all complained about it. It would be nice if the government or private banks would crack down on this activity, but it would appear that giving money away for a purpose is no on the agenda.

• Ca
    Carmen May 27, 2009

Boy am i Happy that I decided to look up the institute. I recieved a letter for the first time and I thought I had gold in my hand when I opened it. I read imformation on the net about free grants a few weeks ago then I got this letter the other day. I agree that the Institute should stop sending fake stuff through the mail because people like me are hard up for cash and when we realize we are being scammed, it's a big let down. Thanks for the info. Happy I didn't get sucked in.

• Sk
    ska1954 May 26, 2009

I agree with every one of you's here. i got my letter from g.e. institute also. i didnt fall for it though. i also received the f.b.i. letter, what a friggin joke. these damn scammers make me so mad its not even funny. every last one of them need to get paid back for what they do to innocent people. if i knew how to get even with them. i surely would do so gladly. so far in the last 2 yrs. alone i have received 849 scams. its really mucked up you know. well, i just wanted to say this to you's. people plz be careful out there. and check everything out before you do anything, i do. times are rough and life is hard for us all every where. to bad we couldn't get the president to stop all the mofo scammers we got out there.

Missleo83 May 23, 2009

I recieved a letter in the mail about $25, 000 in government money but I have to respond to [protected] in 36 hours. It's a scam because the number isn't even valid. There is no operator to talk to or nothing. On the letter it says that they've attempted to call (B**L*HIT). I think it should be against the law to be sending fake information out like that. That show you how easy it is for someone to get your personal information.

• Di
    Diane B May 20, 2009

I too received a letter from G.F. Institute and knew it had to be a scam. You have to apply for a grant not have them come find you. Also received a letter (yes, the same day) from UBI Payment Services saying I will receive $5000 if I return information to them. And yes, I know it is a scam as well. A puzzle of 20 + 5 Come On! I worry about older people that fall for this.

• Am
    AMAZING-GRACE May 20, 2009

this is to the comment chessgame1960 made, most scams are done from some one of your race, juding from the comment you made, we know your race and that you are a racist jerk.

• To
    tom May 16, 2009

You can check this one out the US BBB has a file on this company
    you can check it out at http://www.bbb.org click on check out a business or charity then enter the phone number the company sent the rating at BBB is an F 46 complaints filed with BBB in last 36 month this company is in reality selling a guide book on filing claims for a grant letter is an advertisement BBB stil has on going issues with the advertising practices and wants them to change the letter to be less missleading check them here>>>> http://www.bbb.org

jose gonzalez May 14, 2009

yes once again another complaint that G.F. Institute is a scam my husband sent everything they ask for and he never got any responce or any money back or cannot get in touch with anyone. YES THEY ARE A SCAM

• Ro
    roelabool May 13, 2009

At first reaction you go OH WOW this is really cool, I could use this cash to start something new in our lives. It temps you to give them a call...isn't it funny that someone would answer with a foreign accent. Good thing I have the sense to look things up when it all sounds to good to be true. Beware for the official looking letters or so called telegrams especially with a release code on the outside. GOOGLE the sender when the name conflicts with the postage paid.

roelabool

• Ke
    kevin coffee May 06, 2009

Cathi Mallia is correct, Kevin Trudeau's stuff generates a lot of this, and if he ever get's your name, it is sold sold sold. And for those of you who want these folks brought to justice, hah, Trudeau has been shut down so many times it's not funny. They just change offices and go right back to scamming. Got my letter today, and it led me right here.

While we're at it, if you're a business owner, don't fall for scammers selling you the labor law posters. That's a big one, often 125.00 or more, and the posters are free from the state govt. They prey on new businesses that may not know any better, and their stuff looks really "official."

Mike Hashem May 04, 2009

At the very outset, I wanted to know their physical address, they declined to furnish. They are skimming funds from honest needy citizens. Must, must must be punished by enforcement authorities.

• Jb
    JBN May 02, 2009

Today I received an "Important Release of Government Funds Pending" notice from G.F. Institute. Knowing this has to be a scam, I felt I should also submit a complaint. What needs to transpire in order to stop this kind of ripoff? I do not appreciate being on their mailing list and want no part of their conspiracy taking advantage of anyone!

• Dv
    dvd May 01, 2009

just when times are tough for everyone and the government is doing what they can to keep everrything from going any further in the crap hole, we get some dumb a-- trying to make our lives a little better by giving us free money, never has to be paid back, a grant to do with what ever we want, , , , , , , , BULLSH'T, , , , , , , , , , THE MONEY COMES FROM SOMEWHERE! the tax payers that is who, these scammers should be taken out behind the barn and SHOT!!!

• Ho
    honeybear Apr 27, 2009

In these hard times why do a bunch of a-holes need to try to scam people. Yes I received the same letter today also. Better than that is the e-mail I got from the FBI telling me if I would send them $500.00 I could rec. $250, 000.00 from a foriegn country that they checked on and it was on the level.

i hate them

joey Apr 20, 2009

the nice code on the outside of the post envelope was fantastic huh?

joey Apr 20, 2009

as well the g.f. got a few hopes up me and my fience's way. question after a statement to the scammers, putting a confirmation code was a good move for a look-a-like, but why put it on the outside of the envelope? yeah nice one.

• Gl
    Glenn Apr 20, 2009

I too agree with most of the comments, I have read. We received a notice in the mail too from this G.F.Institute and we too have been having some fund trouble in our economy today. I decided to research and went straight to the internet and to the local news station for some answers. This is why our world is so messed up. No one is doing anything to stop the bad guys only the innocent. Innocent people everyday is being taken advantage of and nothing seems to be happening to the ones who use and abuse the system. This world seems to reward the ones who know how to work the system. We are just middle aged, middle class people trying to stay above water. Working hard and earning what we do have and almost losing it even though we are working and giving our all. Government needs to stop scamming going on instead of spending more and more to help them. GB

• In
    inshadows Apr 16, 2009

First off, this "G.F. Institute" crap is a blatant scam!!! I agree that these types of scams are deplorable and someone out there ought to do something to protect consumers from being victimized by the lowest level of capitalistic ###. It's a shame that people like this are given the opportunity to scam desperate people during these times of economic duress. But, what I won't agree with is "chessgame 1960" and his bigotry. This has nothing to do with socialist beliefs or being victimized by minorities. If anything, it's BS being spewed by hate-mongers like "chessgame 1960" that holds this nation back from being the true melting pot is was always intended to be. For all I know, it's chessgame 1960's buddies running scams on women and minorities. Touche JERK!

• La
    Lady of the Oils Apr 16, 2009

I got my letter yesterday, sure is tempting just to see what they say on the other end of the phone, but "...not gonna do it"

• Ca
    Cathy Mallia Apr 13, 2009

Has anyone who has complained purchased Kevin Trudeau's "Debt Cures"???..I purchased the book that goes in circles not really saying anything ...and since then, I have been getting all kind of strange things like this in the mail...I feel that my name and address were sold off to other SCAM ARTISTS!!
    ps...the book came with a money back guarantee... I called to return it and was told it would cost me $11.00 to return it and would not accept returns any other way...they instead credited me $10.00 so it would only cost 19.99, which is the same amout as I would have gotten if I had returned it...this guy is a scam artist of the extreme...beware.
    I wish I had check with Google before I had purchased that book...glad I investigated this letter that I received today

• Br
    brittany_celeste Apr 13, 2009

I got mine in the mail and bout ### my pants..and like another person said, there was no watermarks. Every government letter i have ever gotten had a watermark. Its sad because I (like most of America) really need that money. I would like to put a down payment on a house but i am having a hard time getting a loan. I am young and have no credit what so ever

Chuck Apr 13, 2009

I just got my lucky letter! Thankfully there is a place like Google, that one can find out what's really up before wasting their time and possibly getting ripped off. I too, agree and don't understand how this can continue to occur after so many complaints. Where is the Federal Bureau of Investigation? I can't believe this could be anywhere near legal...

• He
    Hendy Apr 13, 2009

I would LOVE to find a way to get these ### back!!
    Anyone have any good ideas???

• Cr
    crystal Apr 10, 2009

Funny, just got the same letter... Tempting as it may be, but I always do my research. =) The letter looks real but if you look at it closly it's fake! no water marks. Gov't letters have watermarks. Keep a Look out people!

• I have also receive a crap letter. It's like a bad T.V. promotion, but wait if you call now we will give you a free car, but wait we are also including a new home and if you are one of the first 10, 849 callers you qualify for free shipping, but wait we are also including a duffle bag full of twenties. Just call the number on your screen to make all your worries go away. 1-800-EAT-CRAP. Glad to see others are posting about these scams.

• Mr
    Mrs Allen Apr 09, 2009

My mom just received this letter in the mail and i told her before she call anyone i wanted to google this company because they're too many scammers trying to get money that we are already having a hard time making.

I do like to say kudos to google.com for having the information we need on bull ### companys like that.