FX supplementssupplements(acai Maxx)

S

I ordered a 14 day trial for Acai Berry Max...i never received any confirmation or did I received anything in my email confirming my order. Three weeks later I received a bottle of the producxt in an envelope with no invoice inside, no instructions how to use the product or any way to return. I looked up the number on the internet, I have been calling for days...leaving a message, you can never get a real person. I have sent an email stating I do not want my card billed, and i did not authorize any charges. That I had received the product 3 weeks lare well after the trial period. WHAT A SCAM!! I am in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card, I see so many other people on here going thru the same thing with this company. I hope everyone will report them as I am to the BBB and also the state attorney general office. And now they have billed me $79.00!!!
They should be made to go out of business for praticing such unethical practices and stealing peoples money. Then it takes so much of the consumers time to right a situation that is not thier fault. I want my charge taken off my account NOW

More FX supplements Complaints & Reviews

Jennifer Nov 24, 2008

I am going through the same thing right now! they charged me $79.95 without my permission 2 weeks after I ordered the trial bottle and i still havent gotten anything! What a rip off!!! I am disputing it with my credit card company now.

• Ta
    Tammy Nov 24, 2008

I have been hit with the same problem. I ordered the TRIAL on 11/8 and have yet to receive anything. Now today 11/24 I have just been charged the $79.95 but something I never even received and can't seem to get through to the number I have. How can they charge you for a trial you never even got to try!!!

• Al
    alan b Nov 24, 2008

These people are the worst kind of trash out there imaginable! We were scammed too. Placed the order for free trial on November 2nd. Were billed for shipping on November 7th. Never recieved e-mail to notify of shipping as they stated during the ordering process. Still have not recieved anything. There is no way to communicate with them. No response from e-mails or messages left. They are obviosly hidding because they are knowingly being fraudulent. Be very careful! Read the Terms and Conditions. The free trial starts when you order. You have 10 days from then to cancel, or you will be billed $79.95 for the trial bottle. Obviously, you can't try a product you have not recieved. If you do not cancel your "membership" they will continue to bill you $79.95 plus $5.95 every month. I hope that someone can bring these jerks to justice. What they are doing is criminal.

• Li
    Lisa Gibbs Nov 24, 2008

The same thing happen too me. I too ordered the thirty day trial and have not received it but my account was charged $79.95. This is truly a criminal activity and needs to be shut down and prosecuted.

• Di
    Diana Nov 24, 2008

The same thing happen to me. I too ordered the thirty day trial and have not received it but I am being charge $79.95

• Ke
    kelly Nov 24, 2008

I have been scammed too. I have been charged 79.95 for product i did not authorized

• Ka
    Karen Nov 24, 2008

I am so upset.My bank will not help me.This really is not right.Closing my card.I cant reach them at all.I call and there phone number is not working.I wish we could have that site shut down.

• Ro
    Robbie Nov 24, 2008

I am going through the same thing. I am disputing the charge with my bank and sending the bottle back.

Jewell Payton Nov 24, 2008

I also placed an order with FXSupplement.com for the Acai Berry Maxx Free Trail Offer. I was billed $29.95 for an Express mail shipment for this product. To date I have never received this order. I have called their company telephone number and left messages and I have sent emails. No one from FXSupplement.com has responded. I am working closely with my bank to keep them from charging anything else to my account.

• La
    Laura Nov 24, 2008

I placed an order for $5.95 to cover postage/handling for a free sample November 9, 2008. I have never received any product. Then on November 23, 2008, an unauthorized charge appeared on my VISA for $79.95. I have filed a fraud complaint at my bank.

salvina Nov 24, 2008

same thing is happening to me.. i got the bottle weeks later.. i am going through the process of cancelling my order.. and they are not returning my emails and you can't get anyone on the phone!
    I do not want my account charged either... i have to call my bank and tell them to block this acct...otherwise i will have to change my acct #...
    this is truly a scam!

• Mj
    mja Nov 24, 2008

I ordered on supposedly free trial on Nov. 7. I just today rececived my bottle. The date is Nov. 24! What a scam! I have called and called without any luck. I have emailed twice. So much for the 10 day free trial! I will alert the BBB and the attorney general also. What a scam!

• Ei
    Eileen Nov 24, 2008

Hi Everyone
    Write a 30 day demand letter from your states web site under consumer affairs and business regulation. Mass is as follows: I sent a 30 day demand letter as this company overdrafted my account I did not receive trial sample or the 3 month supply or notification that my account was going to be drawn 79.95. I will let you all know what I get for a response. I will take them to court as Mass laws you can sue for triple damages, attorney and court fees.
    This is the sample letter
    Good Luck

Your name
    Your address
    Your telephone number

Date

Name of Merchant
    Merchant’s address

Dear Merchant:

Under the provisions of Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 93A, Section 9, I hereby make written demand for relief as outlined in that statute.

On or about {date}, the following unfair or deceptive act occurred:

{EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED}

This unfair or deceptive act or practice is, in my opinion, declared unlawful by Section 2 of Chapter 93A, (you may want to give regulation number, if applicable) which reads as follows:

{Quote text or section. Remember: You are not required to quote written regulations or laws to support the assertion that the merchant’s conduct was unfair or deceptive; it is, however, desirable. You will want to include all the regulations which you believe were violated.}

As a result of this unfair or deceptive act or practice, I suffered injury or loss of money as follows:

{Indicate Injury or Money or PropertyLoss}

Therefore, I hereby demand the following relief:

{Indicate Relief, or Payment for Damages, Which is Sought}

Chapter 93A gives you the opportunity to make a good-faith response to this letter within thirty (30) days. Your failure to do so-could subject you to triple damages, attorney’s fees and costs if I decide to institute legal action.

Sincerely,

Your Name

• Ti
    TIA Nov 25, 2008

CONFIRM ALL THE OTHER COMMENTS ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL CHARGED $5.95 HAVE NOR RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AT ALL AND NOW BEING CHARGED $86.35 TODAY. THIS IS TOTALLY A SCAM CALL THE NUMBER AND ITS A VOICEMAIL INDICATING THEY OPEN AT 9 TO 5 CENTRAL TIME AND TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. I WASS CALLING AT 9:30 ALSO IN CENTRAL TIME. DISPUTING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AS WELL.

• El
    Elivette Torres Nov 25, 2008

I have neveer fallen prey until now. Goes to show you can not believe everything you see on Oprah. Also my bank dispute dept. totally left me in the dark (shame on you Wachovia) I had to cancel my card and accounts. I never got the product and the phone numbers provided are just voicemails. I have filed charges and would like all to do the same. Stop these low life, fraudulent jerks from ripping off people.

• La
    Laura GN Nov 25, 2008

A similar thing happened to me. I ordered acai berry maxx free trial on november 6, 2008. I DID receive the product, but was subsequently charged $79.95. This is the way it works as I see it: you order the free trial and are automatically signed up for a membership to receive acai berry every month thereafter until you cancel your membership. It is in the terms and conditions on the site. Moreover, the trial is only ten days, even though you are sent a month supply. If you have not contacted them via their email ([protected]@acaiberrymaxx.com) within that ten days, then they assume that you like the product and you are charged the full amount. I think that is horrible considering that you don't actually get to try the product at all because it doesn't get shipped to you in time for you to try it. I was charged a day or so after receiving the bottle. Even more... there are no directions on the bottle as to how to use the product. I just emailed the cancellation people today, so hopefully I am not charged for another bottle in December. They put the information on the site in fine print so that they can scam people into buying the product and at least get one extra charge on everybody's account. Unfortunately, legally we cannot do anything to rid the first $79.95 charge because it IS in the terms and conditions. I suppose none of us will ever not read terms and conditions again...

• Sh
    Shawna Nov 25, 2008

I got my bottle a week after I ordered it but I didn't get to try before they billed me again 79.95. I tried to email and cancel before the 10 days but apparently that didn't work. I tried emailing them again and we will c wat happens. they took the money out and I am now overdrawn in my bank account because of it. No one do this too!!!

• Mi
    michael Nov 26, 2008

I too have been scamed by this company, I have sent AN E-MAIL, to cancel any further dealings with them but have no idea if they recieved it or not what else can we do I hate to change my account over these worthless ###...

• Ca
    Carol Kowalski Nov 26, 2008

I have been scammed too! I just sent a cancelation notice to the above listed email and will report to the attorney general's office Monday. I will contact Opera's Chicago offices as well.

• St
    Steve Dec 01, 2008

This is a complete rip-off. I did find out from my research that the cancellation email address is:

[protected]@acaiberrymaxx.com

This is very well hidden in their terms and conditions. keep after them, notify your credit card company to block future transactions. You will be on the hook for the initial $5.95...but call, leave messages...keep dates, times etc...and email the above address to cancel

Good luck

• Ro
    Rosemarie Dec 02, 2008

This company is a scam.. they go ahead and put famous names like Rachel Ray and Oprah.. and sell their product.. What they don't tell you is they're gonna keep charging you. Once I was aware of the charge. I went ahead made a dispute about it... and canceld my card. I recieved an email from a man, he said they just kept charging him the money.. he said they did it three times in one cycle. i went online.. to look for a number.. all they have is a recording.. they tell you to leave a message. I did.. I also went one here to write a complaint.. bu they decided to post my information online instead. I have recieved about 20 calls a day reguarding this matter. I've tried to talk to everyone... but the minutes have not allowed me to. Please stop calling, i'm not fxsupplement.. i'm a victem just like all of you. Email me if u like. My advise.. do as I did.. dispute it.. and change the number on your card.. this way you can know for sure.. u won't be charged again!

Jeanie Dec 02, 2008

Total ripoff, didn't order extra products sent, charged my card for them and then charged me twice on my card the same day. Can't return products because they don't answer cALLS OR REPLY TO EMAIL. I'm calling the Better Business Bureau and attorney general of their state and I encourage all the rest of you to do the same. Put them out of business and shame on Oprah for not checking out their business practices.

• Sh
    Sharnise Dec 03, 2008

I just received the product. I too had my card charged...but I don't mind if it works. I want to know if anyone has tried it and can testify to the results

• Su
    Suzanne Hemenover Dec 03, 2008

I could not cancel my order after 10 days as I received mine just today that I ordered a month ago! So they sent me my trial order and also 6 more bottles that I didn't want, I tried to call them all day to no avail!! So I sent a e-mail to them hoping I will hear from them, ha ha!

• Ke
    Kerstin Dec 08, 2008

I got scammed too by two different companys. im not sure if the email address [protected]@acaiberrymaxx.com works or not but i am mailing it back with a letter stating i want my money back in my account. i m also as well getting that debit card canceled and a new one issued. i would do the same if i was yall!

• Ne
    Nellie Dec 11, 2008

I ordered a free supply of Acai berry Maxxi on 11/18/08. My account was charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling. To dated 12/11/08 I still have not received this shipment. I will go on their web to cancel any further debits.
    NSK

• Co
    confidential Dec 20, 2008

I too placed a trial offer, only expecting to pay $5.95 for shipping, within 3 days of receiving the product my bank account was charged the $79.95, so I quickly went back online to read the "fine print". It stated the order had to be cancelled within 14 days of ordering the product, not receiving it. They are very tricky to have the shipment take so long, not giving you enough time to cancel. So I chalked it up to a lesson learned and thought at least I'll return the product for a refund because I hadn't even opened it yet. First I emailed the comany as their phone recording instructs you to do, to cancel an order. I then read the additional fine print for returns & it stated all unopened returns must be shipped within 30 days of the original order, and even then my refund wouldn't be in full I will still be charged a 20% restocking fee. I am very disgusted at this point, drive straight to the post office and send it certified signature required to the Arlington Tx address thinking I am protected with proof that I shipped it back within 30 days etc. Now, almost 1 month later, I have not received my refund, and my account has been charged AGAIN, completly unauthorized for approx $85, ..this is wrong! If anyone has received their money back please comment here with any help you can provide. I did everything to a T and am still being ripped off. My next step is going to my bank on Monday, reporting to the BBB and then the police.

Mary Satterwhite Dec 26, 2008

They charged me $78.84 for Total Cleanse but AcaiiBerry was in the package. I had already sent in a cancellation to both products. I called my credit card company so they are unable to use my card. This is a total scam. The phone is not working and there is no way to email them. I am returning the product and not submitting payment. Mary

• Li
    Linda S. Jan 17, 2009

I am having the same problem cancelling my order. Just like many others the trial offer was three weeks late. Then just two weeks ago they billed me for another order, which as of today January 17, 2009 I have not yet received and now, just two weeks later was charged for another damn order. This time I can't get thru on the telephone number it says "this number has been disabled, thanks for calling", well how freakin' cheerful is that?! Can't use their email address provided because it says its an invalid website. So now I have to spend $30.00 to have my bank block any more debits from my account. What a tremendous ripoff and I would be very surprised if I ever get the two order that are owed me. Something should be done for sure!

Maya Jan 22, 2009

I agree I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Acai Berry Maxx billed me $85.90 after I was told that my order had been cancelled. You are right, it is extremely hard to get through to a live person. You wait for over an hour for someone to answer and then you are told to leave a message or the voice mailbox is full. I finally got an agent on Jan 19, 2009 and was told that they accidentally billed some customers in error that had been cancelled and they would put the money back on my acct. She said accts payable will send me an email once the money has been put back on my card. Today is Jan 22 and no money. I am absolutely livid. My bank said the only way I can prevent them from debiting my account is to close my debit card and get a new debit card. What a darn hassle!

• Ly
    Lyn Chaney Jan 23, 2009

Wow--I don;t have to write anything you guys have said it all. They are crooks and need to be stopped
    I am going to start an all out campaign aganst them
    Lyn in Texas

• Ga
    gato Feb 07, 2009

Ug, I read all the comments and my experience has been the same. I feel like such a fool. I did receive the "TRIAL" quite some time after I ordered...then this month I was looking over my bank account on-line and noticed that I was overdrawn...I'm always very careful with making sure I have enough money in my account to cover my monthly costs (the ones that I know of!) This $85.95 charge on my account came from left field. I like all of you never approved this charge. I did just receive the two bottles this week. I am going to send them back. They did send me a piece of paper saying that they will not reimburse me for shipping and handling and 25% of the $79.00 they will keep because of a "restocking fee." Total scam! I just sent the cancellation e-mail to the company and contacted my bank's customer service requesting they not allow any further charges from this company. I will report them to the BBB right now!

Joan Mar 15, 2009

I just received 2 bottles of Acai Berry Maxx saying I had requested it on line.
    I had requested it a few months ago and then cancelled my account.

I don't know why I received the product again

• Jv
    JVP Apr 19, 2009

I was part of this scam also...I returned one product unopened, and no credit, the opened bottle they credited me back 33.00any suggestions...i'm having my attorney make a phone call...Beware of Acai scam...Jp

• Du
    Duecesdust May 15, 2009

I have been in dispute with the acai berry distributors from day one. I never ordered the acai berry, only requested free sample but the next thing I know I'm being charged for acai berry and now have almost eight hundred dollars worth of acai berry charges at present date. I am in dispute with the companies but they are still sending products. I am still returning products. I am still being charged for product. Bank is trying to help me but can only do so much. I just don't know what to do any more. I have sent my complaint to Connecticutt attorney general after seeing on tv they are investigating this same scam. Have not heard from them either. This is a SCAM big time!!!

sagedom21 Sep 04, 2009

I have had a similar experience but they also gave my credit card number to their "partners" and I have ended up with 4 unauthorized charges for over $160. The credit card company is working with us to resolve, but now I have found that they sold our cell phone number used while ording the "Trial" and I have been billed $10 for the last two months for a mp3 download thing. Luckily again ATT credit my account, but this is fraud.

mary montague dodge Oct 08, 2009

I just received a phone call AT MY OFFICE and sounds like the same scam. I told them I do not want a full 30 day supply and I am not paying for it and I am not sending it back so cancel my order.

I ordered a free sample with shipping at $1.00 for the acaii berry and the same deal for the body cleanser product over the internet.

It is a rip off and I am not paying them; they said they could not cancel my order over the phone. I am calling my bank to stop payment on any other debit charges they may try to impose.

• Ta
    T alia Free Oct 08, 2009

I ordered 2, 10 day trial offers, 1 for my mother and 1 for myself. They took about 7 days to arrive and before you could actually finish the trial, they had sent 2 more bottles and charged my card $160! Upon calling they stated that the trial was for 10 days from the day you placed the order. BS!!! Of course I canceled. This was Sept. 2008. Since then I have not been following my statements as diligently as I should have been. It seems that they have been charging my card $4.51 monthly since then.Each month it was billed under a different company name. Upon calling, they said that it was something called 'Health Tracker' that was set in motion in combination with Colon Cleanse. That I should have read the fine print. Even though I canceled the product I should have canceled this tag along cost seperately. I WANT SOME SATISFACTION. Beware of these scam artists. I am so pissed at this point that I could spit nails!!!