FX supplementsAcai Maxx Fraud

This company is fraudulent. Please file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General.

You can go to their website, click on consumer protection, then click on file a complaint.

If you return the product, FX will charge you a 25% restocking fee.

More FX supplements Complaints & Reviews

• Valerie Nov 25, 2008

I did not order this product, the 1st. I knew of it was when it showed up on my bank statement. I called my bank, they put a stop on my card at once. The charge was for $5.95, no real address, I called the # on bank statement, was told by recorder had to go to website which they gave me, no such web-site. I pray that by my bank card being stopped they can't get anymore of my money, as I too live on fixed income.

sandra Nov 25, 2008

Same as the rest of you. Charges for $85 to credit card and still haven't received a thing. I did talk to two people, one of whom told me to write an email to [email protected] what a joke. I have written a complaint to the BBB, however, and will pursue the rest from here. If I ever receive the second package they said they have already shipped (ha) I will be mailing it all back and hopefully can get my money back. You can't trust these companies-research everything before you send your credit card number anywhere.

• El
    Elivette Torres Nov 25, 2008

Same here, they charged me a week later $5.95 for s/h and then when I called and left a message after countless emails inquiring about the delivery date the very next day my account was charged $79.95. There is no one at the number provided it's just voicemail and the email addresses do not get reveiwed. I called my bank and had to cancel my account and block my card. I filed a dispute and will also furnish them with the emails I sent. I submitted a complaint with the BBB in Texas. This first aired on Oprah when Dr. Oz was the guest. It's about time someone lets Oprah, Rachel Ray and other talk shows know different types of Scams out here. Especially when they promote a product!

• Er
    erin Nov 25, 2008

Same thing happened to me I paid the 5.95 for shipping recieved nothing and all of a sudden my bank had taken out 79.95 which I never authorized. My bank said you have to cancel within the trial period, but how can I cancel when I never recieved the product the phone # for fx supplements just rings...huge scam, my bank reversed the charge and issued me a new bank card...thank god now I fear buying anything on the internet.

• Mi
    Michelle Nov 27, 2008

Same thing is happening to me. I placed my order Nov. 16, $5.95 S&H was charged to my cc on Nov. 18. It's now Nov. 26 and haven't received a thing. I've emailed numberous times and left several messages for someone to call me back. Of course no one has answered my emails or returned any of my phone calls. The thing is when you order you get an order # and everything so it seems legitimate. I haven't been charged the $85 yet, but I'm sure that's the next thing. What a joke, I fell right into that trap.

• Do
    Donna Nov 27, 2008

Same thing happened to me also! Ordered 11/13, was charge shipping on 11/16 and still don't have it. Emailed and call serveral times and can never get anyone to call me back. There's got to be something we can do to stop this from happening.

• Di
    Diane Nov 28, 2008

i got duped also. ordered ACAI MAXX on 11/9/08, did not recv any confirmation my order went through. recv'd product on 11/26/08 with no instructions, no contact numbers, no cancellation information or numbers, no invoice number any where in or on packaging. did some research and found this to be a scam *thank you everybody*. the 1-888-549-2111 number is a recorded message and haven't recv'd a call back, the email contact addy's are bogus, activates OUTLOOK MAIL but won't accept my email addy.

filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General on 11/28/08. Finally looked at bank account and there it was...5.95 shipping taken on 11/12 and 86.95 zapped on the 25th. contacted my credit union, ssfcu, on 11/28/08 and they will work with me to dispute and replace loss during dispute. i'll pay the 5.95 for my stupidity, and if all else fails the 86.95 for a hard lesson learned but i will not let them drain me. had to close out debit card and activate new one to halt future charges.

i take full responsibility for not investigating the company thoroughly, however, the FX Supplements company not providing notification of order, actual service representatives to speak with, valid contact numbers and email/site addys only proves to me they are involved in illegal activities and making every effort to hide from the consumer. these people should be shot.

to the operators of FX Supplements...beware of KARMA. what goes around comes around 10 fold, and i pray you get it in the ### sideways with sandpaper!

• Ka
    Karen Nov 30, 2008

I was charged 70.95 for a product I did not order. I ordered a "free" product, with a shipping & handling charge of $5.95, which I have not received.

• Su
    sue Dec 01, 2008

I feel like these people need pay for all the damage they caused. This was the first time ever I got something over the net, and what a way to learn a lesson. I was billed for the $5.95, but after reviewing the information here, I cancelled my card with the bank since there was no way of contacting anyone with fxsupplemetns. No one would call back and no such web site. I was sick to my stomach on how easy it was for someone to do this . I was burned for $5.95, but thankful for persons who wrote a comment here, it saved me from charges that could have been much, much, more. I don't think I can ever get anything on line again after this first time experiance.

Jen Dec 01, 2008

Same here... I ordered a trial, and then cancelled... but never got the trial til a week after I was charged $79.95 I believe it was, I have emailed constantly only no one responds!!!

Jen Dec 01, 2008

I ordered this as well off a link with oprah and rachel ray ads on it. I got it days after I was charged $79.95!! Why am I being charged full price for a trial bottle? Going to file with my bank today... anyone have any luck on getting it reversed from ur bank? I cancelled but guess that didnt work, I tried calling and that didnt work its just a recording and they never return ur call.. I tried emailing several times and no response! This is just CRAZY!!! How can u have a trial for somthing if u cannot try it??? Geesh!!! Its put me in the negative in my bank account and caused me over $200 in overdraft fees cuz of this!! they wont reverse my fees unless I get this money problem fixed.

• St
    Steve Dec 01, 2008

The cancel email address has two "x'x" in it...send cancel notice here:

[email protected]

call your credit card company, let them know how many times you tried to contact them, how many messages you have left, and ask them to block all future charges...you will be on the hook for the $5.95...and any shipments that happened before you tried to cancel.

Good luck

• Na
    Natalie Dec 01, 2008

I ordered a free sample bottles of Acai max for a shipping fee of $4.99, a I was charged 2 weeks later again for 86.35 with out my permission. I cannot find the phone number anywhere or address to get my money they stole from me back!

• Lo
    Louise Pelizzari Dec 01, 2008

purchased sample product of Acai Max-was charged 5.95(11/07)

made no other purchases-was charged 79.95( 11/22)

• Wa
    waomland Dec 02, 2008

I agree with you 100%. I placed an order with them and have not heard anything from them. Took money out of my account and no merchandise. I tried calling there business number, every time I caledl it goes busy or disconnect.

• Pt
    pt Dec 03, 2008

I finally recieved the "Free" supplements and discovered an unathorized charge on my AMEX. No other supplements have arrived and I have cancelled at [email protected] Did not take time to read the fine print, but hopefully have caught the charges soon enough. I also have put the charges in "dispute" with my bank. What a RIPOFF!!! They do not answer the phone at either number given. someone needds to STOP THEM NOW!!!

Jeanette Palmer Dec 03, 2008

I also ordered the trial sample after going to the Rachael Ray show under
    the %5.95 sample only! I never ordered anything else and also wrote an
    email saying only send if it was not to be an automatic order every month.
    The phone number on my credit card goes not where, no web site to be
    found and I cannot find my receipt for the sample. I never ordered, but
    they charged my credit card $79.95 a few days later. I closed my credit
    card down and my credit card company hopeful will credit it back to
    them. Rip off in Florida. Thanks,

• Su
    Suz Dec 04, 2008

They offer a "RISK FREE- TRIAL" for merely the cost of shipping and Handling. So, you try it... and in the fine print, it states that they will charge you $79.95 for your next bottle that you will automatically get in the mail. BUT you can "CANCEL" at any time. THE INTERESTING THING IS THAT THERE IS NEVER ANYONE THERE SO THAT YOU CAN CANCEL THE ORDER!!! WHAT A SCAM!

anouka Dec 04, 2008

My credit/debit card was charged for 79.95 for an item that was advertised for 5.95 free (trial run). There is an option to join for monthly shipments of this diet "energy-pill" product. I did not join the monthly shipments of this product. I've been billed for a product I did not receive for 79.95. When I ordered the "free" product for 5.95. I've tried to call a phone number which is bogus and tried to find the website which is nonexistent. I never received a confirmation for my order as was promised. This is fraud and a scam and I don't want anyone else to fall for this misuse of trust for on-line shopping. I will never order any item on-line, unless I can get a phone number and reach the customer service reps and be assured that what I'm shopping and paying for is not a scam or fraud.

Shannon Dec 04, 2008

I ordered the free trial of acai berry maxx and havent yet reieved the order. They have not yet charged my card again, but i have read all the complaints on here and would like for someone to please tell me how i can avoid being charged the $85 before they do it. I have already emailed the customer service, but im not sure what else can be done. I have waited almost 2 weeks for the trail, so i know im about to be scammed any day !

• Li
    Lisa Dec 04, 2008

I ordered a "free trial only pay for shipping and handling" of the Acai Berry. It took two weeks to get to me, no packaging slip or instructions. Three days after I received it I was charged $79.95. I left a message with the answering service, no return call. I also emailed to cancel and no response.

• Kc
    kcook Dec 05, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I was billed $172.70 for merchandise I never received. I cannot get a response from the FX Supplement Co. Since I got on line, I can't believe the number of complaints on this company. Why can't something be done to prevent this from happening to anyone else?

• Wo
    wolfsdream1 Dec 06, 2008

I TOO WAS CHARGES WITH A 79.95 CHARGE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WHICH WAS UNAUTHORIZED. NOW I AM HAVING TO DISPUTE IT WITH MY BANK TO GET MY MONEY BACK.. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANY TRIAL PILLS WITH TOTAL CLEANSE OE ACAI BERRY THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT...

BE AWARE!!!

Samantha Taylor Dec 08, 2008

I gave these people my debit card information and placed my order for 1 bottle of the Acai Berry Max 500; my order arrived several weeks later with 5 bottles and no way to stop shipments. It is my understanding that the time to cancel had lapsed before my shipment arrived as they had so skillfully planned. Can you pleas help? These people are scam artists.

• Jk
    jko1960 Dec 09, 2008

This is internet fraud at its finest. Multiple complaints against this company. I never received my trial offer which I was billed 5.95. I called the company on 12/04/08 and cancelled everything. I waited on the phone for 2 hours. I was sent a confirmation email on 12/04/08 at 11:23 am. Today 12/09/08 I was charged 79.95 which was hoovered out of my bank account. I have never received any products and all orders were canceled. This company is known for its scams and they need to be stopped. I have contacted the Texas BBB, the Texas states attorney and I now have a number for internet fraud. I also am contacting an attorney/ who is my brother in law. I cant believe how stupid I was, I will never order anything off the internet again. The correct phone # is 888-549-2111

sharon Dec 09, 2008

I also asked for trail pkg from MBM&F Acaiaslim and was charged $79.00. Left message on answering machine to cancel order, we'll see...Sharon, Ma

• Jk
    jko1960 Dec 09, 2008

Here is another contact # for FX supplements I got this off of my bank statement . The number is 866-851-2281. I am on hold right now.

• Br
    Brenda Dec 09, 2008

Was charged for product that i did not recieve. The web site needs to be removed!!!

• Ci
    Cindee Dec 11, 2008

Ordered and received free sample for the cost of shipping. Ten days later an additonal charge was placed on my card for $79.95 without my authorization. Never received additonal communication or products for this charge.

• Wa
    Wanda Carey-Holton Dec 12, 2008

I ordered a 14 day trial for Acai Berry Maxx and to date have not received the product. I would like to have my account credited back for the product and cancel all activity on my account.

Sheila Dec 12, 2008

Great! Thank you all for your comments! Because of your warnings, I was able to contact my bank and get a new debit card. Now, the information the company has isn't valid and they won't be charging me for anything. Again, thank you all for posting and I am sorry it happened to you.

• Ca
    caecook Dec 15, 2008

FX Supplements has charged my credit card for items I did not order. This company is listed under two names in two different locations. FX Supplements is in Texas and
    POMACAI is in California; both charges to my credit card. One for $88 and one for $79. The Texas phone number does not answer. Off hours is an answering service who does not recognize the company name "FX Supplements".

• Ju
    Judi Dec 15, 2008

I requested the "free trial" of Acai Maxx as suggested by Ophra Winfrey and Rachel Ray - received a bottle, but was charged $5.95 for the shipping
    (so of course gave my credit card info.) and then a couple of weeks later my credit card was charged an additional $79.95! I don't want the stuff, it gave me heartburn really bad.

• Ju
    Judi Dec 15, 2008

Thanks so much for correct phone number and now I've learned you can't cancel the order over the phone and you have to email them at [email protected]

• Ni
    Ni Ni Dec 16, 2008

I ordered the 14 day trial of Acai Berry pills and I too have been had. I fortunately googled the FX supplements email address and pages of scam complaints came up (instead of the web address/site) So I cancelled my credit card and made them aware of the scam and they took care of it. I got charged the initial 5.95 and NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ( This is now 3 1/2 weeks) But I believe this charge is better than getting charged the 80.00 fee So watch out and canceling your credit card is the only way to rid the charge

Jeany Dec 17, 2008

I sent for the free trial of Acai Berry juice Powder on November 28, 2008, I had to use my debit card to pay for S&H. On December 1, 2008 this Company had withdraw $5.95 from my account. I did not received this product until December 16, 2008. This was a thirty day free trial.

I sent for the free trial of Cleanser, on November 28, 2008, for this product I paid for the S&H which was $7.95 this amount was withdraw from account on December 2, 2008. I received this package December 12, 2008. This product was also a thirty day free trial. December 16, 2008 this company withdraw $49.95.

Maria Rosario Manansala Dec 17, 2008

I would like to cancel my membership in your Renewal Program because Acai berry maxx pills will not be good for me because I have a high blood pressure.

12/17/08

• Ke
    KellyH Dec 17, 2008

I too have been scammed. I ordered the initial product for $5.95 on November 08, 2008. It is now December 17, 2008 and I still have not recieved the Acai Berry Max Supplement. I'm glad that I printed the receipt when I initially ordered this product. It had a 1-888-549-2111 phone number that is no longer in service. I then did some research with the original order number and was able to print another copy of my order. This time, I noticed that there was a different phone number to contact the company. This time the number was 1-866-851-2281. I have made my credit union aware of this scam and they are in the process of doing an investigation, as well as, stopping any further charges made by this company. Buyers BEWARE!!! This company is scamming people out of alot of money. If you want to try this product, go to your local health and nutrition store to buy it. I did try the liquid form of the Acai Berry product for 1 month and didn't notice any changes like guaranteed.

• So
    Solange Dec 18, 2008

Buy anything through the internet is the worst experience I have ever had. The USA is well known for this fraudulent activity. STEALING, that is the correct word for all those who encourage people to do business via the internet. Their plan is to steal honest people's money as long as the latter do no check their account activity. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD information for any online purchases. These people are professional thieves and they will take all you have. I have had it more than enough and need to either call, (very often they give you false tel numbers) or send emails of so called cancellation... Beware if you have not started, then you are lucky and never do it or else you'll have only your eyes to cry. OH Americans STOP this stealing and calling curses upon yourselves and your families...
    Solange

jamie miller Dec 19, 2008

TRIED TO GO TO THEIR WEBSITE TO CANCEL ANY AUTOMATIC ORDERS, NOT GOOD WEBSITE ADDRESS. TRIED TO CALL DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS, ALWAYS GETTING AN ANSWERING MACHINE. GETTING BILLED TO MY CARD FOR ITEMS I DO NOT WANT!!