Future PharmaceuticalsPoor service!

U

Do NOT order Niacin Roids from this UK company. They have ignored my emails and failed to give me my product. Please do not get scammed like me. The site looked a little shady because it did not have a phone number but I was dumb and gave it a shot. Save your money!

• Ga
    GARRY THE BUTCHER Sep 10, 2014

placed order on 28th August, still waiting. Phone number does not exist. Trying to get money back from my credit card supplier. READ CAREFULLY. this is a scam. they will try to take money every month I have just been told.

• Al
    Alexandri May 28, 2014

Yes I can confirm, categorical this is a scam, next day delivery and still waiting after two months...They don't reply at email, and the phone number actually is "number inexistent".So, for everyone, take care, save your money.
    Alex.

David99999 Apr 25, 2011

I have used this company with no complaints about their products or service provided.

• Ad
    adam1989 Apr 22, 2011

Liam, yes you are 15 however many people associate age with testosterone, you may well have naturally low testosterone levels or maybe naturally high regardless of age. This opinion is far too simplistic. Do not let people put you off doing weights/taking the RIGHT supplements. There is very limited research which proves adolescent weight training can damage bone/muscle health long term. In fact there is a vast amount of research displaying injuries later in life from playing many common sports such as football and rugby, so even if research did display possible risks (which is doesn't) why is weights any different? Having said this you can make massive improvements from training and common supplements like creatine and protein to add to your diet, use your age to your advantage rather than your downfall, learn to train hard and well at such a young age and the effort will pay off for years to come. You do not need Pro Anabolic to fulfil your weight lifting potential, if you really feel like this product is vital to your training go to the doctors first and get your testosterone levels checked, it is likely that your own natural testosterone production will be sufficent. I am only 21 and have made the mistake of trying a pro hormone, i had reasonable gains in strength but no difference in muscle mass/size, the results wore off in a couple of weeks and in my opinion the gains were a placebo effect more than anything else. So even if you took this product it may well prove to be innefective anyway. Save you're money, hope this helps.

Bernief99 Mar 03, 2011

I received my pro anabolic from this company and was pleasantly surprised to receive the product the next day, i have only been taking it for a week or so now and combined with my strict diet and hard training have noticed i am putting a bit more into my workouts, and have got a bit angrier! or is that because i also quit smoking this week aswell! Ha ha! Anyway, will get through this month on it and see if i get any strength increases or not compared to the last few months without it on the same diet and training routines. I'll keep you posted!

Bernief99 Mar 03, 2011

Liam, your 15!! Your body will soon be producing natural real testosterone levels at an all time peak of your life! At your age a good diet and hard training combined with rest days, you can get massive in the next few years, so you won't have to waste money on this crap and other similar products when you get to my age! Being 35 and a late starter to the get massive club, i wish i built up years ago when my testosterone levels were naturally alot higher! Why buy crap to put in a body that's naturally pumping out this sought after hormone by us older guys! Good luck, train hard, eat well and save your cash!

• Li
    liam8995 Aug 24, 2010

i just bought £60 worth of pro anabolic and pro protein i am 15 should i take the suppliment or will it [censor] up my insides should i just stick to protein shake ?

• Li
    liam8995 Aug 24, 2010

i just spent £60 on some pro anabolic and some pro protein i am 15 should i take them or will it [censor] my body up should i just stick to protein shakes ?

Jonboy Nov 15, 2008

Do not order this stuff it's a complete scam. I sturdily ordered 3 months supply as they recommended and it did nothing at all. They tell you to take loads of protein -but protein helps you grow anyhow.

I've also checked out all these supposed models and UFC fighters and not one exists. If these UFC fighters had existed they would appear on sherdogs fighter finder.

Yes the company did reply to my emails and I called and did get through but this is all part of the scam.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. BUY PROTEIN AND OLIMP MASSACRE AND SAVE MONEY

ben Nov 06, 2008

CRAIG your not gona get "hench" by not working out at all. if only it was that easy

• Cu
    curtis Oct 19, 2008

wankers!!

• Cu
    curtis Oct 19, 2008

the anabolic steroids from this company is a fraud. please dont waste your money on these con artists. stay far from this site bowgus. action being taken right now to close down these bowgus sites.

sam o Aug 29, 2008

Ive been taking pro anabolic now for 3 weeks, 1 scoop a day with orange juice.
    i stopped everything else i was taking exept protein shakes so i new what i was benefitting from.
    I train 3/4 times a week, doing a spilt body part routien, and eat a high protein diet.
    Since taking pro anabolic i feel more pumped and stay pumped for longer, im lifting more weight to.
    I think everybodys bodys are different and react differently!

mickey Aug 10, 2008

Yes Pro-Anabolic does work!

There are many products out there that contain Ecdysterone which is the main ingredient in Pro-Anabolic, but Pro-Anabolic is combined with Athrospira and Maltodextrin which produces much more profound effects.

The secret is to take 5mg to every kg of body weight, i take two and a bit scoops in the morning instead of the one scoop suggested, each scoop is 200mg.

The only thing with this though is that the heart beat seems to be more noticible, not in a bad way, it doesn`t hurt and doesn`t race, it just beats much more solidly, i put this down to the Athrospira.

I`ve been taking this for nearly three weeks and my biceps have increased by two and a half centremetres and my legs have increased in size, actually my overall muscle mass has increased along with stamina and power.

The side effects have been noticible, as i have higher Testosterone levels my temper is much shorter, someone pisses me off and i find i have a powerful adrenaline surge which normally wouldn`t happen, i am much more controlled.

I also have spots appearing on my shoulders...Basically you can really feel this stuff working.

I don`t stick to a strict diet, if i did then the results would be much more apparent, i don`t have the time to do a diet programme.

This product i do feel is on the expensive side and would say that this is the only drawback.

In my opinion Pro-Anabolic is the best legal supplement on the market! And i`ve tried many.

• Ke
    kelvin mupungu Aug 09, 2008

pro anabolic, does it work

• Ke
    kelvin mupungu Aug 09, 2008

anyone ever used Pro Anobolic producy from this company ?
    Does it work ?

mickey Jul 25, 2008

I recieved my two tubs of Pro-Anabolic 8 days ago, at first i took the recommended one scoop of powder a day with fruit juice, but after extensive reading on the net i realised that isoinokosterone is just ecdysterone.

So this morning i started taking two scoops amounting to 400mg, ecdysterone should be taken 5mg to every Kg of body weight, really i should be taking 430mg.

I do take whey protien shakes and other dietry supplements but i must say that that only after this short time of using Pro-Anabolic i do seem slightly bigger, even family have noticed.

Taking my other supplements i.e GenHumanovar, multi vits, Lechethin, Pro-biotics, CQ-10 and Gingseng/gingo mix as well as shakes has no doubt helped in achieveng gains, but i have been doing this regime on and off for neary a year, adding Pro-Anabolic seems to have had a boosting effect.

I believe Pro-Anabolic works if taken with the right blend of supplements, it is definitley a good stacker, on it`s own i couldn`t say.

Simon Apr 30, 2008

The only way to get back at them is to just report them to as many complaints places as possible.

• Es
    Esco Apr 28, 2008

Absolute scam. Dont waste your money!!! Is there a way to possibly get back at who is doing this?? They are just ripping you off and taking your money!?!?

• Cr
    craig Apr 22, 2008

i have been taking these tablets for 2 weeks now and havent noticed a differnce. for once i wanna find a product that i can take which will make me hench. because i do not have time to work out.

mike rogers Apr 14, 2008

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS, i bought 3 tubs and the only thing that got bigger was there bank balance!! ABSOLUTE SCAMMERS!!

• To
    tony Apr 13, 2008

i have just ordered some and with thfeed back from you all startin to wonder

Simon Lewis Apr 12, 2008

They really do not work guys, I promise you that, if you are seeing gains but are on a proper diet and training regime then it will definately be your hard work, not these sod awful tablets!

• Ca
    calvin Apr 04, 2008

oh dear so many people have done it now i have to. i have bought 2-months supply of kosterone-roids and now have read all the negitive comments !!whoops!! well ill just have to see wot happens hopefully everyone is wrong (well i can only hope) had a email saying it has been sent lets see if they arrive

David Ippolito Apr 01, 2008

It is a HUGE RIPOFF - SAVE YOUR MONEY

THESE ARE PURE SCAM ARTISTS.

• Ca
    carlos Mar 25, 2008

Hey every body out there. If u guys are smart dont waste your money, its all a scam. First of all how are u going 2 order something u havent seen, know about or know whats in it. Do ur research. They dont even tell u whats in these kos-roids besides isoino, i wouldnt buy them. I usually dont let people know what i take but if u want something that works u should try NO2 BLACK and CE2 HI-DEF, these products are from MRI. These do work, the NO2 increses ur baseline nitric oxide levels as much as 950%, gives u day long pumps so u wont loose what u worked so hard for improves muscularity etc. and CE2 is a creatine, gives u max. strength, burns fat, get lean mass. And also a good protein shake, and a good diet. U could pick up at any GNC stores. trust me they work. u dont need any roids. check them out at mri-performance.com. glad i could help someone before they wasted there time and money.

Danny Mar 16, 2008

I thought this site looked fake. I checked the address on the Royal mail website and it is under "Mail Boxes Etc." which leads me to think they have something to hide as they don't mention this bit on the web page.

Mail boxes etc is a subsidiary "brand" all over the county and provide addresses for companies that are not in the UK so it is probably in a foreign country aka no chance of getting any money back.

I'm staying clear. if it looks too good to be true..............

• Ta
    Tammy Mar 15, 2008

I ordered kosterone-roids a couple weeks ago and now am greatly regreting that purchase. I ordered a 4 month supply. I really wish I would of done some research on the product. I haven't recieved my purchase yet..but I will take the product and see if it works for me. Guess I'll see..I feel like I've been ripped after reading all the comments..I've spent so much money on products that don't do what they say there going to do. One that DOES work for me is Lipodrene with ephedra. It gives me the energy to work out for long periods. I have 10-15 more lbs to lose since I have had my twins and I was hoping I be able to lose that body fat and get more definition with the roids..

Mark Birrell Mar 14, 2008

Hi PPL i have just bought a six months supply of kosterone- roids. All i can say is " OH MY GOD" what have i done. after reading most of the negative feedback i'm begining to regreat my purchase. I have not recieved my order yet. It's only been a day since i ordered.

James Mar 14, 2008

Ive bought a 2 month supply of these kosterone roids and with my diet and going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week i am seein results and i have only been taking them for 2 weeks. But to be fair it did take a while to recive the goods i just kept emailing them they cam within 4 days. Remmember the roid results depend on the diet your on.

• Ne
    Nelly Mar 11, 2008

Ive read the comments on kost-roids, i think there is a fair argument for gains or non gains.I started training in my mid twenties, because to put a finer point on it i was a muggers dream, 140lbs (10 stone) plain skinny. I trained till i met the wife, about 2 years, i gained 28 pounds (2 stone)nothing spectacular, but what has been for the past month since retraining is my overall core strength. I struggled with 45kg BP now im hitting 85, 90kg . Ive gained 4lb in one calender month im now 192lbs, ive a long way to go to hit my ideal.
    But it works for me ,i can only comment on my personal gains through taking the supplement because i take nothing else bar BCAA'S.

• Sh
    Shane Mar 10, 2008

I was looking into buying some Kosterone-Roids myself but the majority of the comments here have put me off. I'll search for some 'safe', legal steroids, if there is such a thing, I'm a novice in this area. However, there can be no substitute for sheer hard work. I reckon a weights session done correctly but with only 75% effort while on a substance would be far less effective than the same workout at 95% while on simple healthy eating. It just makes sense.

• Us
    User21321 Mar 01, 2008

They are complete ###.. Do not buy them.. Look into a legal steroid that actually works like Superdrol, Methyl-Vol, or one of those.

ste Feb 29, 2008

hi guys i have just recieved my roids which was within the 48hours so pretty pleased with that the bottel looks a bit dodgey but im still going to give them a try, not much directions on how to take them or when to take them so if anybody has an advice i would be happy to hear.

ste Feb 27, 2008

I have orderd my kosterone roids yesterday, i now wish i would of read all this 1st it just seems like a really good suppliment hopfully it will arive soon and i can let you all no if its as good as it says, anybody taken them and had any side affects, also i find quite hard to put on weight as i am only 20yrs old anybody got any suggestions?

• Le
    Leyon Feb 27, 2008

They do not work!! Do not buy them. They are Vitamin c tablets. BEWARE!

• Cj
    Cj Feb 16, 2008

I have taken these for 2 months now with protein shakes and y daily food intake, they have worked... not a MASSIVE increase in size, but my strength has increased impressivly. E-mail me if you think they are good or not because i am now going to create a survey on legal anabilic steroids. Its for mainly private use, but you wuill all be free to have a look once it has finished. Thank you

Sturgy Feb 15, 2008

I have used these kosterone roids for 1 month, with no real results. Have been gaining about a quarter of a kilo a month through diet and shakes, the kosterone roids made no difference. They taste just like vitamin C tablets as well!

• Ki
    King Medlin Feb 11, 2008

Does anyone actually have any possotive effects from kosterone-roids?

Simon Lewis Feb 03, 2008