FusionSquared.comFraud and scam

This happened to me in California! Sooth talkers! They are such con artist and the most unproffessional people I have ever encountered!

They did not provide what I ask for. I got attitude and the run around. I was dealing with Kyle Tibitts most of the time. He ignored most of my e-mail. He was extremely unprofessional.

The website they provided me with looked awful! The colors used were from the 80's, with neo green. They had left majority of my pages off, and it took several e-mails to get those pages placed. It was so frustrating!

Out of frustration I went to a independent web designer. I would not recommend these guys to anyone.

Monica

• He
    Heather Hamilton Jul 12, 2010

Hi my site has gone as well

• Li
    LinenCompany Apr 12, 2010

Registered a couple of domain names with them, and paid for them to create an e-commerce site. The service they provided was very poor, and they have now ceased trading and refuse to allow me access to the domain names they hold of mine.

Seriously not impressed - parent company in the US seems to have 're-branded' as fusionstealth.com

My advice is to steer well clear, based on personal experience!

Any help getting my .com's back would be welcome!

• Gh
    G.Hill Mar 12, 2010

Hi dns, you should check your website, mines gone as I believe have fusionsquared
    Gary

• Gh
    G.Hill Mar 12, 2010

It appears the Fusionsquared have stopped trading, left my website suspended and no warning and no idea of what to do to get it back can anyone help? payed good money for them to design and host this site??

• Dn
    dns Feb 18, 2010

We have the opposite experience and love the site they made for us. I dealt with both Kyle and Mitch and they were always responsive. Check out the side at www.travesotree.com

• Am
    AmitVivek Dec 31, 2009

Yes, i do agree with your complaints. They are really unprofessional. I dealt with Kyle Tibitts and Mitch Free. They all keep on ignoring things. They took my money and time also..

Please never use them in future..