FurnitureXO.comPrice Gouging

S

FurnitureXO.com claims to be a division of Ashley Furniture. However, prices which appear on the website are 35% higher than what is available at any Ashley Furniture retail showroom. I ordered furniture from the website, then had a question about my order and have been unable to contact anyone at FurnitureXO.com via phone or email. Meanwhile, I phoned the local Ashley Furniture showroom and spoke to a salesperson who informed that I could have ordered the same items for 35% less! I have been waiting 3 days for a return phone call from sales or customer service regarding my order and now the toll-free number [protected] is rejecting all incoming calls.

• Re
    remo Mar 11, 2009

Yes I know I tried to get ahold of fxo for several days to place an order, with no return call, and the site was down. I placed an order with them last year and had no problems, table was great. This time I was
    forced to go to another site... so just last weekend I placed another call to Fxo and they are again answering their phones and the web site is back up and running. When I asked the lady she had no explaination what so ever.? Nice. They need better phone service, and customer service. Good Luck.

• Re
    remo Mar 11, 2009

Furniture XO needs better customer service!

• Sh
    ShopWise Jul 25, 2009

Furniture XO never claimed to be a division of Ashley Furniture, on a contrary they are an independent furniture retailer and it's stated on their website. From October 2008 business is under new management by the way, and from my experience customer service is better then local Ashley store.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices