Having problems with Furniture7?

Furniture7 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 27, 2017. The latest review credit card charge then get cancelled. was posted on Oct 19, 2017. Furniture7 has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Furniture7 has resolved 0 complaints.

Furniture7 Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sat12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Furniture7 Customer Service. Initial Furniture7 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Furniture7 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Furniture7. Discuss the issues you have had with Furniture7 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Furniture7 Complaints & Reviews

Furniture7credit card charge then get cancelled.

This company has taken money from my account, the last payment today which would have been the 6th payment to get my items delivered, they cancelled my account. I called and they have reps with broken English on the phone, hardly can understand them, they will not contact you back, they wait 3 -4 days to call you back, and I cant not get my money back from this company as seeing that they took they last payment from me today and cancelled my order. The customer service rep by the name of Kim L. out of Canada stated to me it was a line of credit, but will not explain to me why I got cancelled soon as they took a payment from me today . These people are horrible and I wanted to believe they were a good company they are not. They are predators who tell you one thing but knowing they are not sending you any merchandise just taking your money. And all the offices are located in different states I am getting the BBB involved with this company. I am a single parent but to take my hard earned money is terrible.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Furniture7 — new berry chase lounge

Ordered a chase lounge 2 months ago. I was told my to keep calling back it would only Delay the time for...

Furniture7 — Unauthorized credit card charges

Wanted to cancel my membership with Furniture7 but I was told that can't be done. Then I asked to be refunded...

Furniture 7I did not authorize a withdrawal from my checking account in the amount of $84.01 and $14.00 which I did not authorize

I was signed up for $2500.00 credit for this company..by Yemima Yongo the credit specialist agent from Furniture 7. I should have known then that something doesn't look right. I tried to contact her to no avail!! Please help me out. Thank you Elke Therefore I would like to be reimbursed for those amounts..Also I called the customer support number and was told that they don't give refunds. The customer service is. [protected] ext 4

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Furniture7.com — beware of this scam company

I recently made an account with this company and they ended up charging my card 3 times for the same order...

Furniture 7 — storage

Made all 6 initial payments and kept getting the run around, I was able to get customer service and was told...

Furniture 7 — order never shipped - customer service non existent

I ordered a couch a week ago using their financing option. The couch never shipped nor did the order detail...