Furniture FairDryer stopped working and no response from Furniture Fair

We purchased a washer & dryer August 2004. The dryer stopped working three months after purchase. I've contacted the local Furnitture Fair store on numerous occasions. Each time I was directed to a 1-800 number for warrenty items. It is now almost two years and the warenty will soon expire. Each time I've been given an order number and told that a local appliance repair company would call to arrange a time to repair the dryer. I was told if it was unrepairable a refund would follow. I"ve even had my pre-paid attorney write a letter to Furniture Fair regarding this issue. Furniture Fair still did not responded. My attorney said my only recourse would be to take them to small claims court, but for such a small amount she did not recommend it. It's now going on two years and I have yet to have the issue addressed by Furniture Fair. HELP!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices