furniture depotRip off

I put on lay away a drawer chest for three month period. I paid 238 dlls for the piece and when I went to pick this up they try by all means to get you with one piece in exhibition and not from the warehouse. Then they cancel the order they humiliate you, they even try to take you out of the premises and they dont give your money back. I strongly not recomend this business for any purchase at all!!!. Not to buy over the internet or in the premises. The manager name is Tim and the accountant Tina. Both asian people, strongly not to buy from any assian people in the whole country. Want extra information my email is [protected]@yahoo.com. My name is Fernando [protected]

Mari121076 Mar 09, 2012

I'm from rhode island I went to pick up my layaway and they didn't have what I ordered. I was told to come back for my refund due to there error . He then said its coming in Thursday we can not give you your money back. I said I already bought a bed else ware because you said you didn't have what I ordered that's not my fault. I deserve my money back. Still nothing so I called wpri channel 12 news and complained.

Mari121076 Sep 14, 2013

This is not about race I also was almost ripped off until I called the news the next day I received a phone call . A few days later I got all my money back in the by check!