Funding for FlippingThey said that my credit score wasn't so important

L

I didn’t qualify for the bank credit and found the advertisement of Funding for Flipping. These guys stated that they could provide funding for every person and they could give the chance to every customer. It sounded promising, so I made the appointment for the consultation. The rep said that they didn’t care about my credit score and it was already strange. They said that they would check my details and inform me about the decision. I have no idea why I stopped there, but I had very bad feeling. I refused to continue and our consultation was finished.