Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014) Logo

Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014)

Having problems with Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014)?

Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014) reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2010. The latest review HOWARD FRIEDMAN, P.A. was posted on Jul 19, 2010. Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014) has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014) has resolved 0 complaints.

Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014) Customer Service Contacts

1000 S Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Full Day Report (28-Aug-2014) Complaints & Reviews

Broward County Divorce LawyerHOWARD FRIEDMAN, P.A.

To The Public At Large: . BEFORE HIRING YOUR DIVORCE LAWYER IN BROWARD!! IT IS ONE DIVORCED LITIGANTS' ABSOLUTE OPINION (OF WHICH INCLUDES A SMALL PARAGRAPH OF HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCE/VIEWS) BELOW. THAT LITIGANT IS ME.

MY DIVORCE WAS INVADED BY A SLUG (SWINDLING LAWYERS OF UNETHICAL GREED).

BROWARD DIVORCE ATTORNEYS TO AVOID (Howard Friedman, of Fischler & Friedman, P.A. (1000 S. Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316; email: [protected]@bellsouth.net; website: ffpa-law.com).

As a victim of lawyer corruption in the Broward County 17th Circuit Family Court system, it is my interest to inform as many Broward County citizens-divorce-bound or not-of the severe lack of ethics that are found in some attorneys. What people need to know is that unethical lawyers are not harmless after they storm through a family's finances by helping themselves to a vast majority of the funds. In fact, the destruction of SLUG lawyers goes on for years and years to come.

My divorce began in 2005. It is now 2010 (July), and my family continues to suffer the aftermath of a divorce all due to the irresponsible and reckless practicing tactics of a lawyer who only knows one thing: GREED.

Children are not of any consideration to SLUG lawyers (visit www.sluglawyers.com).

This latest complaint is to express the pain of "today". Tomorrow, another complaint or blog posting or email will afford me an outlet to express tomorrow's pain. Don't mistaken this as a "scorned" litigant in a divorce. That is what Friedman would like you to believe.

The good news is that the entire story is eventually going to be made public and I am invited to share my story as a guest on a talk show about Justice, but the real exposure is yet to come.

CITIZENS OF BROWARD COUNTY: If you need a lawyer, rest certain that I give you sound advice by telling you to simply avoid this particular attorney, and do so without hesitation. DON'T HELP ME HOWARD. More on this story can be found on my website "www.sluglawyers.com" or "www.browardcountydivorcelawyers.com". Or "www.jaablog.info".

• Id
      I DID MY HOMEWORK!! Jun 03, 2011

I heard about him; isn't he about to lose his license? His lies caused a lot of pain for someone at my company, he was the talk of the company. "THE CHILDREN ALL SUFFER"! He does not care and he will make sure that he includes your children in his unethical fight. He uses them to "TRY" to win, but still loses and the children NEVER recover! Don't ever, ever hire this guy; he will make every effort to ruin your life, but more importantly, he will ruin the life of your children and you will still lose!!! In fact this is a perfect visual of Fraud-Man!

• Ra
      Randy E Aug 12, 2010

I have to disagree with Stealth Pilot. Sorry, SP. When I was divorced, my soon to be exhusband hired one of those slugs. My ex, Richard, listened to every word that slug had to say. Then, he was stupid enough to follow thru with the instructions he was given. While I was at work and our children were at school, Richard came in, took everything! cleaned the house out...because his slug told him to. Our children called me at work, frantic, thinking we had been burglarized. Slug told Richard to take everything, that possession is 9/10ths of the law, with no warning. I am still amazed...that the slug would be so low (hurt me, i am a big girl. but dont hurt the children) and that Richard, bob love him, would be stupid enough to listen.