FTView & EELIMIT.comunwanted Auto enrollment

K

I spoke to someone this morning (11/24/08) I called EELIMIT.COM at [protected] who told me to send my complaint to this website.
Our credit card ends in 7608.

On August 16, 2008 I down loaded a file for $4.87 which I did want. This led to my being charged
FTVIEW [protected] US8009341875 ES $39.73 8/19/08
FTVIEW [protected] US8009341875ES $39.73 9/18/08
EELIMIT.COM [protected] GB $39.73 10/18/08
EELIMIT.COM $39.73 11/16/08

We did not sign up for this adult website nor did we use it. Please stop these charges and refund our money.
We find your use of a cheap download in order to start repeating charges a deceptive business practice.

• Do
    Douglas Wilson Dec 01, 2008

A charge for eelimit keeps showing up on my account. I do not know what it is and I want it stopped NOW.

• Do
    Douglas Wilson Dec 01, 2008

I do not know what eelimit is but I want it stopped NOW.

• Gr
    grayhame myers Dec 11, 2008

i have been sharged by eelimit for goodness knows what . please can you get this stopped now.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices