• Ri
    RIPPED OFF Feb 06, 2009

THESE LIL SCAMMIN ### TOOK MA CHEESE N AINT TRYIN TA GIVE IT BAK WENNNN I CANCLED MA ORDER THEE NXT DAY!!! CUS I FOUND OUT ITS ALL FAKE SEE THAS Y REAL CHARITIES DONT MAKE SHYT NO MOE CUS U GOT FAKE ### PEOPLE TRYIN TA SELL U SHYT WTF IS THEE WORLD COMNG TOO!

**FTFT SELLERS STEP YA LIFES UP U AINT RIGHT!!**

• Sy
    sylvia0331 Feb 10, 2009

These stupid ###. I just got scammed about 1 hour ago. I should have known better. I am so pissed right now. I put a stop pay on the check about 10 minutes after the litte ### left, but I'm not sure if that will stop anything. I feel the need to close my checking account now because I'm worried about identity theft.

• Un
    UNhappyCamper Mar 30, 2009

Man I should have known better. I been waiting since Jan for my magazine. I am so pissed OFF. I should have know. Well never again will I trust anyone who goes door to door ... People reading this PLEASE do not give your money to FTFT. I am on disability in a wheel chair and these people don't care who they rip OFF.

• Ih
    i hate scammers!! Apr 21, 2009

uugghhh... i just got scammed too... i canceled the next day!!! but they still took my money!!!

• Th
    THIS SUCKS May 14, 2009

OMG! i wish i would have seen this before the guy left my house. i just got scammed too! this sucks

• Ml
    MLH Jun 20, 2009

My wife had the same thing happen to her. A young man came to the door and told her it was for a good cause. He said it was so less fortunate kids could get out and learn how to talk to people and meet different people. He said the winner would win a trip to Hawaii. He took the check and assured her they would not cash it until our payday. I checked our bank account the next day and the check had already been cashed and had cleared through the bank. My Wife Wrote the check out to F.T.F.T. Beware of all door to door salespersons. Don't buy anything from these type of people.

• Lo
    Lou2 Jun 25, 2009

Little Rich ### Scammed me Too!!! I knew it as it was happening but it was like a run away train and i couldn't stop it. I totally bought the whole for Charity thing and got suckered in. Obviously I shouldn't cancel because they take your money anyway!!

• Mb
    mbr1977 Jul 08, 2009

Me too, checks just bounced my bank account. I ordered on 06/29/09, mailed in cancellation on 06/30/09 and the checks came through my bank on 07/06/09. lovely, i now have no money since I didn't account for this to be there. The A-HOLES that came to my door said that they would get credit so long as I ordered and then cancelled so I wanted them to win their trip to Mexico since they seemed so nice and I thought were working for a good cause. I better get my money back plus my NSF fees of $40.00.

• Su
    Superior WI Jul 30, 2009

I came to this post board directly after I had purchased a subscription; feeling like I was helping a cause and a few decent guys trying to better themselves.
    I immediately caught up to the guys down the street and was given my check, no questions. I still believe they were not trying to scam me and were who and what from where they said they were, but I've got to look out for my own.

• As
    ASHLEE lYnnE Aug 14, 2009

I just now ordered a magazine subscription from here. The guy acted pretty nice and I actually think maybe there actually are good ones that work for the company and give the orders in and dont just pocket the money, but just to save myself I caught up with him and got my cash and check I had given him back. I hope he wasn't one of the good ones like he seems to be but I am a college student myself and I pay towards my own tuition so thankfully I could find him, this honestly did help me with not buying from door to door salesmen.

• Us
    USA help!!! Aug 27, 2009

I let two YOUNG HIGHSCHOOL LOOKING girls into my home & bought one magazine subscption. THEN checked for FTFT online & found out they were just scammers so i sent in the form (to P.O. BOX 1060 KITTREDGE, CO 80457 FACE TO FACE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. they also have DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. on the recipt as well) to the Co. to cancle my order (i didn't cancle the check...soooo stupid, i trusted them to not cash it). My girlfriend had noticed one week later that her check book was missing so we went online & found out that the girls had stolen her check book & FORGED a CHECK to FTFT for $190!!! WE are starting new accounts because we fear of further fraud/identity theft. We r going to the police & filing a complante @ Better Busness Bureau and the States Atorney, if enough people file complaints the gov. will do something!!! I work as a legislative aid and i will stop at nothing to expose them and file crimminal action against the young girls and their employer!!! LETS GET ACTIVE and TAKE BACK OUR RIGHTS!!!

• Us
    USA help!!! Aug 27, 2009

they r scammers

• Na
    NashReno Aug 28, 2009

my wife had made out the check when i went to my laptop as googled FTFT. I found this message board and told my Wife to stop and asked the girl to leave. her story changed every three seconds. I'm in Nashville close in, where is everyone else getting hit? I'm gonna complain, but to who? and did they break a law?

• Tr
    trailertrash Sep 08, 2009

SCAMMER's...SCAMMER'S...SCAMMERS...SCAMMERS...
    Just found out we have been scamed.. Dont give these people anything...
    we gave them two 63.00 checks for magazine's that were post to go to the soilders fighting for us everday... We were told to just call the next day and cancel the checks no big deal.. so thats what we did.. thinking everything had worked out for the best ... 4 weeks later the checks are being cashed.. So after i see that the checks are now being cashed i get online and look up FTFT and now i see that this is all a BIG SCAM!!!
    I should have knew better.. but i guess thats what i get for trying to help other people... NEVER AGAIN... wonder how them ###ers can sleep at night ripping people of and useing the soilders who fight for our freedom as a SCAM...

elkridge, Maryland

• Mi
    MISTYD Sep 16, 2009

oh GOSH i guess ive been scammed too..and im really good at not being scammed..my dear hsband let her in and pawned her on me...
    63.00 and im more concerened that she has access to my routing and account number..
    has anyone seen anythign other than the original check clearing????
    i dont know if i shoud stop this account or just eat the 63.00 dollars...

• Ju
    junutsack Sep 24, 2009

lol i worked for ftf t for about three months and to tell you people the truth its only sortof a scam only 80% of the orders have to go through so the cash tht u give us goes right into our pockets wel not our pockets but the managers pockets we only get like twenty bucks of it at the end of the night lol im sorry for all of you who got scamed i quit the job because i found o ut it was a scam . i only came out to travel but once i found out what it was like i said to hell with it

samdnc777 Oct 20, 2009

WHAT THE HELL!!!
    I had mailed in the receipt like i was told to do the next day...and i just checked my accounts and those little brats cashed it!
    What do I DO!!!????????
    Is there anyway we can get our money back? ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD SENT IN THAT RECEIPT FOR A REFUND
    ...this is such crap

• Na
    NaiveOnceNotAgain Oct 30, 2009

Some JUSTICE for all. They just came to my door and I fell for it. I wrote a check for $63.00 and then immediately decided I better "google" it to make sure. Of course I found all of these postings, so my Mom and I decided to go and get my check back. We tracked them down and asked for the check back. They said their "Coordinator" came and got it already. Well we said we'd wait for the coordinator to come back again. So we followed them around as they knocked on the doors. Finally they got tired of us following and confronting them, so they called the "coordinator" and brought my check back. Now I just have to wait and make sure that they didn't steal my bank account info. :(

• Tj
    TJ7334 Oct 31, 2009

My 89 year old mother got scammed by two young girls claiming they were working for college money. She bought two expensive magazine subscriptions from them and her checks were payable to FTFT. One subscription, the $76 one, actually came 6 months later. The $63 never came at all.

We need to locate their corporate office and take action against them. My mom didn't get any information on the company. Does anyone have contact info?

savy18 Nov 15, 2009

My story shows how heatles they really are; this girl came to my door and told me they were a chairty for the millitary. I have a american flag on my door and she targeted that. I didnt have the money but she made me feel bad that i wouldnt send the troops a magazine, and send her on her stupid trip. I support the troops and wanted to do something nice for them. She conned me into it. Right after she left i looked them up; nothing but scam reports so the next morrowning i went to the bank and canceled the check. If it is a scam (whcih is the only thing i've been hearing) how can someone sleep at night knowing they are doing such a horriable thing.

• Ri
    RippedNMad Nov 25, 2009

My nephew was working for this magazine company but quit after finding out that they were nothing but a fraud. He found out that all the checks were deposited into an off-shore account and his paycheck was written from the same account. He said they taught them how to lie and cheat. I think this is a total shame and are teaching these kids how to begin their young lives by deceiving others; leading them into a lifetime of crime and deception. The company name is FTFT. They were in Kississimmee, FL last week and are in Miami, so beware.

I was ripped off by this same company three or four years ago. So I was glad to find out the name and am able to share this information with you all.

jaxgurl Dec 05, 2009

As of today, they are targeting Jacksonville, Fl. A young man just stopped by my door and it seemed a little suspicious although he was very believable..i told him to hold on while i grabbed my check book and i grabbed my computer and googled the company and saw this message board. Thank goodness i read all these (the stories were identical!!!). I had my boyfriend go to the door and tell him we couldn't find our checks and he left. I noticed he had alot of checks and cash in his hands from my other neighbors so i hope they did the same thing and found out this company is a scam. Thanks for everyone who posted something, it helped alot and also saved me $63..

• Li
    LIL CJ Dec 12, 2009

I ALSO USE TO WORK FOR THEM BUT I ALSO LIFT WHEN I SAW THAT THEY WHERE FULL OF ### JUST GOING ALL EVER WHERE TAKE LOT 'S OF PEOPLE HARD WORKING MONEY I KIND OF THOUGT SOMTHIMG WAS WRONG WITH THIS SO I LOOKED FTFT AND NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH THEY ARE AN FORTLOTDEAL AND MIAMI SO BE ON ALERT ANB THE FBI REAL NEED TO STOP THEY ### ASAP IT'S HARD TIME 'S ALREADY.SOME BODY NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS ### BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY GETING AWAY AND TAKEN OLDER PEOPLE MEN AT THAT SAID THEY CAN'T GET A REAL JOB...YEAH I SAID ###

• Sh
    ShannonKimberlyX Dec 17, 2009

My name is Shannon. On December 1st 2009 a young girl named J. Hardin came to my door selling magazine subscriptions to earn points to go on a trip to some place. She told me that I could write and check and before the check was going to be processed you would call me so I could cancel the check and explain that I was just trying to help her earn points.
    However when I tried to use my debit carded a week ago I was declined. I knew that I had at least $100 in my account and had no idea that the check I wrote went though. Due the fact that J. Hardin told me that I would have gotten a phone call confirmation before the check was processed. I am a college student and have very little money; I only wrote the check because I took the young ladies word that I would have time to cancel the check.
    Monday afternoon I spoke with a customer service representative of your staff, she told me “Sorry for the problems caused, we do not normally call before processing checks. However if you send a letter stating what was said we can give you a full refund.” I would greatly appreciate a full refund of $119 back onto my card. I am very sorry about the confusion. Receipt # F00004769
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIME ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• Lo
    lori2010 May 28, 2010

A young man came to my door just about an hour ago, and pitched a speech about wanting to win a trip to hawaii, but he had to sell so many subcriptions to get it. He wrote out 3 magazines, for 104.00!!! when i said that i didn't have my checkbook on hand, he said oh of course we can take a quick atm run, and that'll score me enough points for me to win the hawaii trip. I said sorry, i can't afford that, and i have no cash on me, and he ripped up my info (thank god) and said well, thanks for nothing..! i was a little wary of what he was trying to sell, i mean 104.00 for a 2 yr magazine subscription, so i googled, and what do ya know, i'm on this site.. BEWARE OF THIS! Don't fall for it! I've seen a couple young kids around here, in oregon, so beware!

• St
    STAR557 Aug 02, 2016

I have tried to call and cancel but there is no answer and i cant afford this is a scam they took 111. 00 dollars out of my account i cant afford this i just had my baby 3 months ago i cant pls help me. . The only reason i did it was cause i felt pressured the guy would walk in my house with out me letting him and i was home alone with my daughter pls call me and help me!!!

• Ginger Kid Aug 02, 2016

The minute he set foot in your house, you should have been dialing 911, girl. Or break out the pepper spray.

Sorry you're out the $111. Call the business and tell them you felt intimidated into buying the magazines and request the money back. Make a note of who you talk to and what you're told. If it's not to your satisfaction, then let them know you'll be contacting the Better Business Bureau and the police.

If that doesn't work, then download that song "You're the Best" from The Karate Kid soundtrack and launch into a 1980s-style montage of physical training, then go start knocking some heads around!

Good luck!

• Fl
    flakuh Aug 02, 2016

On December 26th 2009 these little ### scammers were in my neighborhood, It was a "college student" Getting some points collected for a trip. At first the chick named Leah was like Oh hey nice to meet you i just moved down the street. Me being so nice and friendly I welcomed her to the neighborhood and she asked to come in because she wanted to see the puppies my dog just had. So I let her in, then that's when she explained her reason for being there. So i agreed and gave her $63.00 check for one magazine subscribtion. After she left I felt a bit weird and decided to cancel my order, Ofcourse the check gets cashed on the 29th of December [so sweet of them to do this after the holidays right] So January 28th, still no refund I send them a "nice" letter asking for a refund. 02/15/2010 I spoke with what they call customer service and they let me know they have recieved all my paperwork and my refund is now being processed[ ###] more delays... " You will recieve a check in a month" ...05/21/2010 Comes by [because i forgot about this drama] I call them and speak with a new person and Wendy tells me my check will be in my hands in 15 business days... 06/21/2010 "Im sorry wendy is new, this company went out of business and you will NOT be recieving a refund. GREATTTTTT, & that was the "supervisor". This is the biggest piece of ### company, And unless we dont do anything about it they will keep scamming people and running off to their mother land when they think they have enough money from people who actually work for their bucks! ACA CLEARING HOUSE/ GLOBAL MARKETING INC/ AND FTFT ARE HUGE SCAMMERS!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices