Frosty ComputersMail fraud

B

I ordered a MSI laptop on December the 3rd 2008 from Frosty Computers, http://www.frostycomputers.com/. What I received were two power supplies instead of the laptop. I called the Frosty Computers customer service. The contact person was Ben Hsu who assured me that he had sent me the laptop through USPS.

Then I complained to the USPS. An USPS inspector checked the box and told me that the label on the box that I received was not altered and there is no way for somebody from the USPS to change the label to another box, so the box that I received was the one that Frosty Computers sent me. The label was made by Frosty Computers because they have an account on eBay.

Mail fraud was the conclusion of this entire bad experience, Frosty Computers made me lose my money, and waste my time.

I don't want more people being ripped off like I was. One should be careful when shopping on line and only buy from reputable places. A place where customer satisfaction and honesty are number one and a good reputation is defended with good actions.

• Cl
    clarise Sep 11, 2012

No customer service! Can't reach anybody on their phone number for warranty service, ended up contacting MSI fortunately. Would not buy from them again!

• Tc
    TCAMP Jan 01, 2011

These people (Frosty Computers) are a JOKE!
    I was misled on a computer purchase by these jokers too.
    The specs on the computer were totally wrong and it has an audio output problem.
    Never again will I ever buy another thing from them.
    I hope they rot in Hell!

Freightshaker51 at hotmail dot com