Frost Bank - Texas, San AntonioFraudulent Practices

B

Hello,
I work for a Brazilian granite export company and I am having a problem with Frost Bank just line the one reported by Mr. James Worthy on September 15th 2008.
My company sold a container to a company in Texas in the CAD (cash against document) terms. That terms says that my bank is to send all the paperwork to my customer's bank and only release the so mentioned document to the customer once the money has been sent to the exporter which in this case is us.
Not such thing was ever done. I have contacted the banker involved in this and she has not done anything.
It is a shame that a bank so big like Frost Bank is doing such an illegal thing like that.
We will do whatever is possible to get our money.