Frontline Communications,LLC.Non delivery

I unknowingly fell for a scam. A young man came to my door talking about winning a trip to Italy. He was in the lead! I was so comfortable talking to him I even offered him dinner and a drink to take with him. The magazine was never delivered. I decided to try to call the phone number listed for American Cash Awards with no answer, and the web address was bogus. I feel violated. I genuinely believed him. The sad truth is that I will be reluctant in the future to help anyone who comes knocking on my door. Upon looking for the website I googled the company name and started to see all of the complaints & Rip Offs one after the other. ...

• Fl
    flc303hope Dec 31, 2009

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IN BENTON, AR

MY NAME IS TIM SHANNON, IM THE CEO OF FRONTLINE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
    IM WRITING THIS LETTER TO COUNTER ACT ON THE SLANDERISH STATEMENT MADE TORWARDS MY COMPANY. TO MY KNOWING AND TO OVER 10, 000 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS MY COMPANY HAS WORKED WITH CAN AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF MY ORDER FORMS. YOU MAY CALL ME AT ANY TIME [protected], TELL 6MT IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS MATTER.

T. SHANNON c.e.o

• Dm
    dmarie1026 Mar 13, 2010

I'm about to head over to a local motel to pick up one of your sales persons that has been fired tonight for not producing any sales while she has been ill the last couple of days. The manager dropped her off ALONE in a gang infested, drug and bullet-ridden neighborhood today to try to get rid of her without firing her. This company is a SHAM. Whether or not magazines are actually received are irrelevant. Putting people out on the streets in the night, in a bad part of town is not good business and is just plain immoral. The subsidary of this company which is currently here in California is HP Communications. Just stay away from door to door sales. The person at your door is a victim, and the "crew managers" are just conservatively dressed pimps.

• Je
    JerseyG Sep 09, 2010

Textbook scammers.
    Do not open the door for them!
    Kept trying to get in our house so my wife just paid them to go away. They should be arrested!!
    Currently in Bridgewater NJ... Be on the lookout.

missaaaaaaaaa Oct 25, 2010

all they do is ride around and do nothing from what i hear the cops pretty much stop them on a dailybasis cause they just got in trouble for not having a permit. i don't like the people at all i know someone who works for them and it's all party all night act like your working all day. they really need to do background checks seeing that some people shouldn't be working for them to begin with.

another victim in virginia Jan 08, 2011

non - delivery
    we have been a victim of this scam as well. last year of october, we have experienced the same kind of modus operandi by a sales person nick ashton. we thought we wanted to help the young guy cause he was pretty convincing. few weeks after our cheque for $63.00 has been encashed and no such magazine was received todate. frontline communications, llc - is this the way you treat your customers and making a living, by ripping off your customers??????? i want my money back and please stop your scam for your future victims!!!

another victim in virginia :(

• De
    Debra Ackerman Jan 28, 2011

No-Delivery: I to was a victim of this scam.I'm not very happy after this whole thing.I to had a young kid name Nick Adam come to my door too selling magazines for he's school still haven't gotting them.So I try to call the phone number on the back side of the receipt guess what the number is no longer in use.Who ever you are out there I hope your reading this because I'm unemploye and you scam me out of $63.00 Dollars and cash!So much of helping anyone or any school ever again!I got one thing to say YOU ARE A [censor] FOR WHAT YOUR DOING OUT THERE!!! AND I AM GOING TO TRY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TO!!!ANOTHER VICTIM FROM SOUTH CAROLINA

michelle233435 Feb 12, 2011

ANOTHER! victim in south carolina (charleston area). i should've known it was a scam when the guy kept telling me he was getting points just for me smiling. he made it sound convincing when he came to my door and asked if any females had been by yet (it was males vs. females). fml. he was gross looking too. my bad. $71 later...my order forms have no number on the back to call.
    i just tried to call the number from the first comment, surprisingly that person is not excepting calls at this time...

• Tr
    TREKER10 Feb 13, 2011

piece of crap outfit. Scammed big time. WILL REGISTER A COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSINESS. TIM SHANNON BETTER GET HIS ACT IN ORDER. THIS IS A JUSTIFIED COMPLAINT AND I HAVE PAPER WORK TO PROOVE. HIS CO IS BOGUS. DONT GET SUCKED IN.

• Tr
    TREKER10 Feb 13, 2011

I contacted BBB in Colorado. The address I have for Frontline Comm, LLC is PO Box 159, Idledale, CO 80453 BBB of Denver is www.denverbbb.org or you can call [protected] or fax [protected]. Just provide details of the transaction names, and amout scammed. I further provided the CEO's name Tim Shannon b/c he claims he has many 'satisfied customers'. Well I'm NOT one of them. Let the BBB know of your complaints, they'll look up the company.

minnow64 Jun 07, 2011

I'm a widow on a limited income. A very personable young man came to my door selling magazines to "help earn his way through college." I can't read his name on my receipt, but the company is Frontline Communications, LLC. I paid him $48.00 by check for a magazine subscription on March 7, 2011. Today is June 6, 2011 and I have never received a magazine. There is no phone number on the back of my order form, only a mailing address: P.O. Box 159, Idledale, CO 80453. I called the phone number Tim Shannon has listed on this website, but a message said this number was not accepting calls. My conclusion is that this guy is a criminal and the sludge at the bottom of the barrel.

marsmaster Jul 01, 2014

Frontline Communcations in Orangeburg, NY claims to provide top shelf internet hosting of business web sites and servers. The fact is they are terrible. Their sites are always down and they have a habit of changing settings that cause your web site and email to cease functioning. Their staff is snotty and condesending when you complain. Run away from this company. They are a total ripoff.