Frontier Communicationsweak internet service 1.5 mbps & over billing + frequent disconnects

M Nov 27, 2017

We have had up to 600 frequent disconnects per month since last May - We would regularly call in for a trouble ticket and be told we would have to wait 4 -6 days for service. This has been going on way too long. You continually wasted my time by having me wait at my home, with no one calling or showing up to my home...sounds like your technicians were going to Your Central Office to fix the error since all our neighbors had the same Frequent Drop Off issues.

This month we had 3 days of NO phone or Internet service. We saw one of your utility trucks at the end of our driveway, so my husband and I drove down to ask if he was working on our issue...TT#[protected] Your tech said yes, and that he was to fix a cable the neighbor has cut. However, the tech said the neighbor was suppose to dig the hole and that he wouldn't dig it himself...didn't get paid enough he said...MY HUSBAND ENDED UP DIGGING IT FOR HIM since we didn't have service, our Asthmatic Son did not have the 911 connection we require to be sure he continues to live!!!

NOW, 11/27/2017 I receive my invoice and my bill has been increased to $34.99. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! The invoice actually should read $19.99 since we ONLY GET readings that follow...pings = 15 Download = 1.5 jitter = 1 Upload .4

We've been in contact with your Corporate Exc. Officer Stewart Broadrick and he has since moved on!

Frontier Communication is one of the worst companies I have ever experienced in my 50 years of life. NOT accountable, NO training, Rude Customer Service Reps, Techs don't call like you say they will...waste my time etc. There is not ONE thing I can say that is positive about Frontier.

Trouble Tickets #
Feb = 252
April = 460
May = 344
Jan = 178

Pictures of my husband doing the digging on a problem that the neighbor created and your tech refused to dig...was going to leave...

The above is only a fraction of the trouble tickets we've been given...these problems have been occurring for over 4 years...we did FINALLY get credits...but now, our rate has increased, and our MBPS has decreased to 1.4 download...see above