Frigidaireslide-in induction range - 4.6 cu. ft.

Hi there,

We purchased an Frigidaire Induction Stove at Rona Etobicoke and we were given the rebate to receive a 10 piece Cuisinart induction cook set with this purchase. I have been trying to send in this rebate for over an hour and I cannot locate the model number in the drop down menu.

Here are the details for the purchase that we made

Item #[protected] Model #CGIS3065PF Format 36.62x28.31x30"

Invoice # 6075 Seq # 023 Batch 226 at 12:11:57PM

RONA Etobicoke 1170 Martin Grove Rd Toronto Ontario m9w 4X1 [protected]

All I want is to be able to get the Induction Stove cookware set. The deal is from Sept 26 2019 - Nov 30 2019.
Please let me know how I am able to put this through as the model # is not being offered to me and if it is not being offered to me then it is false advertising for this in the store and on Frigidaire.

Theresa

• Updated by TMHullClarke · Oct 21, 2019

Hi there, it's not that I do nothave the number, , its that the number is not in the drop down when I was guaranteed a cookware set worth 459.00 when I bought this stove of Frigidaire. I provided the model # in my post. What I am looking for is the guarantee for the set of pots that work with the induction stove I just purchased from Rona and this was a selling feature as it was a rebate from Frigidaire to get this set of pots. I have attached the flyer that was with the range we purchased.

slide-in induction range - 4.6 cu. ft.
Tm
Oct 21, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Theresa, you should be able to find your model number in the manual that came with your appliance and select it on the drop down menu on the website. Click the small arrow to expand a list of options and select the one with the same number as is on your manual. I hope this clears things up!