Frigidaire — slide-in induction range - 4.6 cu. ft.
We purchased an Frigidaire Induction Stove at Rona Etobicoke and we were given the rebate to receive a 10 piece Cuisinart induction cook set with this purchase. I have been trying to send in this rebate for over an hour and I cannot locate the model number in the drop down menu.
Here are the details for the purchase that we made
Item #[protected] Model #CGIS3065PF Format 36.62x28.31x30"
Invoice # 6075 Seq # 023 Batch 226 at 12:11:57PM
RONA Etobicoke 1170 Martin Grove Rd Toronto Ontario m9w 4X1 [protected]
All I want is to be able to get the Induction Stove cookware set. The deal is from Sept 26 2019 - Nov 30 2019.
Please let me know how I am able to put this through as the model # is not being offered to me and if it is not being offered to me then it is false advertising for this in the store and on Frigidaire.
Updated by TMHullClarke · Oct 21, 2019
Hi there, it's not that I do nothave the number, , its that the number is not in the drop down when I was guaranteed a cookware set worth 459.00 when I bought this stove of Frigidaire. I provided the model # in my post. What I am looking for is the guarantee for the set of pots that work with the induction stove I just purchased from Rona and this was a selling feature as it was a rebate from Frigidaire to get this set of pots. I have attached the flyer that was with the range we purchased.
More Frigidaire Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire - product is front load washer, model fffw5000oqw
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service 
- Frigidaire - service contract 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - refrigerator fan quit, spoiled food