Fresh Christianunfulfilled order

T Nov 19, 2019 Review updated:

I received several e-mails wanting me to reorder bracelets that I have already purchased and never received. My credit card has been charged and I have sent e-mail after e-mail with no response. I have also called and got a busy signal which sounds like the number is not a working number. My order # is 66172. I have received several e-mails with discounts. I would like a refund. I love the bracelets but if they cannot send them to me then have the decency to refund my money. Might want to change the name of the Company, not very christian like.

• J
      Dec 19, 2019

I placed an order on December 5th, 2019 for cross necklaces that totaled almost $20 and have not received anything. I was giving these out as Christmas gifts but now have to find something to replace them and it's really close to Christmas. I have emailed and called the 1-877 number as well with no response!!! My order number is 68195. If this company is unable to fulfill this order please credit me back. This is a major disappointment as well as an inconvenience especially being merchandise of religious stuff.