Menu
Frenchie Bulldog Kisses Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Frenchie Bulldog Kisses
reviews & complaints

frenchiebulldogkisses.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Frenchie Bulldog Kisses Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Frenchie Bulldog Kisses at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Frenchie Bulldog Kisses. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
R
4:11 pm EST

Frenchie Bulldog Kisses Jimmy basinger - backyard breeding of french bulldogs

Bought a female Frenchie from Jim Basinger in AR. Sold as a breeding prospect. When I got her, she has TWO bad knees. I am an honest breeder and I certify my breeding dogs knees and hearts. I also do eye testing and x-ray their spines. I want to make sure I am breeding healthy dogs. I contacted the breeder and he says I knew about the bad knees. What! Why would I ever agree to getting a pup with bad knees? He could provide no proof that we had talked about it and all of our communication was via email. I saved all the emails and no mention of it. Then he backtracked and said he sent an email and he guessed it had not gone through. What? This guy is a liar. Then he says he can sell a dog with bad knees all day long with no problem. This is the true definition of a backyard breeder only in it for the money. He lists his dogs on puppyfind and when you write a bad review, he erases it. So, you only see the good reviews. What a crook. I have since rehomed the pup for half of what I paid. I did not even fight Jim Basinger on this, as he must need the money way more than I do.

Read full review of Frenchie Bulldog Kisses and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
J
J
JAT123
, US
Apr 02, 2016 8:27 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unfortunately my expensive puppy purchased from the same breeder probably would get a grade of D- for health.

Is Frenchie Bulldog Kisses legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Frenchie Bulldog Kisses is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Frenchie Bulldog Kisses, reviewing user feedback and how Frenchie Bulldog Kisses addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Frenchie Bulldog Kisses. Trust, but verify.

Frenchie Bulldog Kisses earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Frenchie Bulldog Kisses evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Our scan shows Frenchie Bulldog Kisses website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the frenchiebulldogkisses.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Frenchiebulldogkisses.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The frenchiebulldogkisses.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Frenchie Bulldog Kisses contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Frenchie Bulldog Kisses?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Frenchie Bulldog Kisses Customer Service. Initial Frenchie Bulldog Kisses complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Frenchie Bulldog Kisses above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Frenchie Bulldog Kisses. Discuss the issues you have had with Frenchie Bulldog Kisses and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.