Fremont Investment & LoanTerrible company

J

Hello, A while back I was in the midst of refinancing my condo with a cash out option The lender, Fremont Investment & Loan in Brea, CA requested that I have some final papers notarized. Because I was out of the country, I had to do it before the notary public at the American Embassy. I did so. They rejected the signatures as not being mine. I asked them to pick up the phone and call the notary public in Argentina. They refused. I filed several complaints, the last with the NY Banking Dept. Fremont first said that the signatures were rejected by my closing attorney. Now they half admit that maybe Fremont rejected the signatures. But they still say that their position remains the same. They will not take responsibility. I lost a condo to foreclosure because of their negligence. I will file more complaints. I have a disability and I sign with my left hand.