freesoftdownloadz.comsoftware doesnt work/wont refund

i paid $26.88 for software to record cds in mp3 format.software didnt work.tryed to cancel but nothing on their website showed that option even though i was given 10 day satisfaction or money back on previous page.not only was cancellation not available but company charged me $67.19. i have printout receipt of this transaction.i waited for my monthly bank statement so i could call that company and told her i want my refund and told her the price difference.she said no refund.i told her i was then going to file a com plaint awith a possoble fraud lable on it.there is a list of complants for this company on the internet.she said she couldnt help me

markna Oct 01, 2009

I unchecked both boxes for other products (have had that issue before) and was charged and extra 39.95 anyway. No way to contact them until after they make the charge.

• Th
    Thea Henderson Oct 05, 2009

Cannot this shonky site be closed down? It is a blatant scam. There is no way you can contact these people as they have the whole game sewn up. They issue you with bogus User ID and Password so you can never enter the sacred "Member Section" (very convenient); their email leads nowhere (funny about that) and even when you ring their so-called phone number within office hours, they say their call centre is closed. The coup de grace!
    What a load of down and out crooks. a pox on the lot of them!

• Cr
    crispy429 Oct 06, 2009

I was charged $39.95 on my credit card that wasn't authorized. Calling the phone number that appears on the credit card bill yields no help from the company whatsoever.

A dispute has been opened with mastercard.

• Be
    beachbucks Oct 19, 2009

I have had the run around with Freesoftdownloadz.com long enough now. What they don't realize is that they have screwed the wrong American!! I live in DC, am retired, and have nothing but time to PERSONALLY file fraud complaints with every agency I can!! I am also doing a charge-back on my credit card. Yes the bank will charge me $35.00 to do so...but this rotten company will not get to keep a penny of my money!!! FREESOFTDOWNLOADZ.COM is nothing but FRAUD!!!

• Me
    memphis007 Oct 27, 2009

I am being charged MONTHLY with 39.95 EUR although the initial subscription was ONE TIME 1.35 EUR... Talked to my bank to make a payment deny request. This is outrageous. How come this web site still works? This web site should be closed down before they ripoff other people. This is pure FRAUD!

• Me
    memphis007 Oct 27, 2009

What was the outcome?

• Ji
    Jim Quilatan Oct 31, 2009

Hi, Im Jim from philippines, can you help me... my father transact with Freesoftdownload.co to try to watch the Mayweather vs Marquez Fight, but the their site did'nt work.. He had been charged with 66.68 US dollars.. What can we do to get our money back? Can you help us please...