FreeRecordsRegistry.comFRAUD

J

Service is a fake and does not give anything. Please would you provide details of site owners name so we can track and prosecute

Mr J Thompson Dip.API

• Jg
    J G Nov 29, 2008

I came across the comment that you posted about the company mentioned was a scam. You said you would like to know the name of the person who owns the site. Well, I don't have that info, but I do have some information that you might like to look at and see if you find it useful. Myself, I am just a neutral party at this point, as I was looking to buy from the website as well, but now have second thoughts. Anyways the information is on the following website that you can go to with the URL I will provide you below:

If you go to the URL that I have posted, you should scroll down a bit, and look below the pricing plans of godaddy. There will be the information on the registrant of the domain. This is the information that was provided at the time the person registered freeregistryrecords website. I hope this helps you out. Please contact me and let me know how everything works out for you. [protected]@aol.com

• Kp
    kpossible50 Apr 03, 2011

i also paid and cant get into membership site

• El
    Elizabeth A Jones Jun 07, 2016

I do Genealogy Research and was looking for a way to find my mother in laws birth date. This came up first as a free site and then became a pay site for lifetime fee of $39.95. This would be a great site if it was real, which it is apparently not.

I submitted my MC # and got a receipt back from something call ClickBank Secure Order Form which looks perfectly legal. However, when I clicked "Complete your order" it would not access the site and I got alot of different web urls to choose from with all that said freerecords registry with negative information about the site.

I will call my creidt card company and stop the payment. Do NOT sign up for this site.

• Ka
    Kathi Heavenridge Jun 07, 2016

I paid them 39.95 for record information and then there was no way to get into the sight to create a screenname and password...then i read on the internet NOT to give these people your credit card info and I already had. It's apparently a SCAM. I have already contacted my bank to cancel the card and complain to the bank about the $39.95.