freedom forcloserlost my home

Q

my husband paid this company money to stop forcloser on our home . Instead we get a run around saying we were not giving her the info she needed on time she did this up until the sellling date of our home mind you now they said do not talk to your lender so there is no confusion. Well as you see my husband, me and my sons are homeless . trying to get back on our feet after losing evrything we have worked for . so if you can put the word out there that these people are not out to help just harm.