Freebeegasfraud

N

After attending a time share presentation at InnSeason Resorts in Mashpee, MA, I was given a voucher for $150 in free gas through FreeBeeGas.com. I qualified each month: June, July, August, September and October by sending in $100 worh of gas receipts each month by the 25th of the month in order to receive a $25 gas gift card by the 15th of the next month. Despite numerous emails--including a couple of cursory replies acknowledgin was account was overdue andwould be forwarded for expedition, I still haven't received ay of the promised cards. I also called their phone numbr, but even their voice mail was too full to take my message. This is an internet scam to be avoided and I will follow up with a complaint to the FBI Internet Fraud Division. Avoid being scammed by FreeBeeGas.com!!!

John Stoll Nov 20, 2008

I have had the same experience with FreeBeeGas. I received my "offer" through a sales promo at an automobile dealer.

• Ki
    kimberley Dec 11, 2008

I too have been sending in receipts since Aug 2017 and have yet to receive any gas cards, much less the four I am entitled too. I have called there customer service number [protected] and was told they were running a little behind now when I try the number it just says the mailbox is full and disconnects.

I have also emailed them and gotten the same thing, they are working on it I should receive them soon.

• Gr
    Grisel Torres Dec 21, 2008

Hi, Grisel Torres USVI, St.Croix

I have submitted my reciept for the months of Sept, 11, 08, Oct. 13, 08 and Nov. 5, 08, and have not recieve any of the free Gas vouchers for any of the reciept that I have submitted.

Jaybird Jan 12, 2009

We made a $4000 purchase for Furniture @ Ashely. "Congratulations, you have just been awarded $500 worth of free gasoline!" We coomplied with all instructions and paid the $5 fee in advance. We have submitted receipts from October, November and now December and to date still have not received a "25$ gas card".

• Eu
    eugene p lachelli Jan 17, 2009

part of the final deal i had with dodge was for $500.00 in free gas vouchers. i was actually not going through with this deal until the salesman offered these to me. i complied by the rules and gave my credit card mumber to cover the $5.00 fee i have sent 3 sas envelopes with the receipts and have not received one voucher. when i try to contact the voucher provider the phone has been dis-connected. i am quite upset about this and i do intend to get my $500.00 in one form or another. i will report the dealer to the bbb if they do not compensate. i will also inform the attorney generals office of this scam.

• Vi
    violet Jan 18, 2009

I have sent all my gas receipts in seen oct.2017. They had told me they would sent my 25 dollar coupon out jan 1 2017. i have tryed to call them and no one picks up. They got 5.00 out of me. I feel something should be done about this . When is someone going to do something to stop these scams?

• Sh
    Should Have Known Better Jan 22, 2009

Try calling:

Laura L Edwards
    General Manager, Sales
    Tidewater Marketing Global Consultants, Inc.
    [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

Tidewater is the consulting firm that handles the deliverance of these gift cards.

john Feb 09, 2009

Your right we all need to file a law suit as one large number doing it alone will just be over looked, people are spending their time and money because Global Vacations and getting taken. If we don't stand up for ourself the door is open for more of the same. I was taken avanatage of by their sales staff at the Dublin Office in Ohio with all the free offers. email me and lets get started [email protected]

• Da
    David Lathrop Feb 13, 2009

I was required, and did submit $100.00 worth of gasoline receipts per month for 5 months. In return I was to receive $25.00 gasoline gift cards each month.
    Every time I called they assured me that I would receive my cards by the end of the month. Today, their phone was disconnected and their Website gone.
    A very annoying and costly scam!!

Sandra Cortes Feb 18, 2009

I purchased furniture from Taft and they had a promotion that if you purchased merchandise over a certain amount that you would received $500.00 in gas cards in $25.00 increments each month by submitting $100.00 in gas receipts. I have been submitting these receipts but have yet to receive any gas cards. I have gotten a couple of e-mails confirming the receive the receipts (I also send them certified mail). When I call or e-mail Freebeegas I do not get any response nor am I getting anymore e-mails. I contacted Taft and they too have not given me any answers.

• Lo
    Lori Feb 25, 2009

THIS IS A SCAM! They promised to send a $25.00 gift card for gasoline for submitting gas receipts every month. They collected a $5 processing fee that was supposed to be refunded at the end of the gift card program. I never received any gift cards! I don't know what recourse any of us has for being scammed. Paypal? I'm filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General. Whoever is/was behind this scam should go to jail.

• Km
    Kmotyl Mar 02, 2009

Same thing happened to me... We're supposed to get $500 worth of gas cards... haven't seen a dime.. they haven't sent us anything in the mail about it.. even after we called and they told us "the salesman didn't sign us up for it". (Which i think is complete bull... I think they were trying to just buy themselves some time).

I wonder how many people this has happened to... That was a big deal breaker for us in buying our furniture. We would have gone to Red Brick if it weren't for the gas card deal! Sounded too good to be true, and I guess it was. I feel as if they need to rectify this for their customers... This won't be the end of it for me. Maybe $500 isn't a lot to them..but it sure is to us.

• Je
    Jeanette Jones Mar 06, 2009

I received a Free Gas certificate from the Buick Dealer. I have been mailing in $100 gas receipts from the same gas station since Oct 2017. They acknowledge receit via email, but I have not received the $25 gas cards each month. When I mailed the Feb 2017 gas receipts, thr letter came back, return to sender, and the [protected] has been disconnected.

• Di
    Diane Ellison Mar 07, 2009

Ive been sending my receipts since Oct.2017 just like they informed me to do. And every month I should receive a $25.00 gas card.As of 3-1-2017 I have not received any cards . I purchased
    A new truck and they gave me two gas vouchers for $250.00.
    Today I received my receipts for February back in the mail refused. If you need any more info my email address is [email protected]
    Diane Ellison

Brian G. Cooke Mar 17, 2009

Car Dealer offered $100.00 in free gas for a test drive. My spouse and in went in did test drive. Rec'vd freebeegas $100.00 redemption card. registered on line paid $5.00 fee, and rec'vd four month vouchers.
    I spend $100.00 in gas at station of their pick every month send in voucher and receipts, they will send us $25.00 gift card for gas. I kept my end of the deal four months.
    I called freebeegas to inquire about gift cards, they always had a reason it was not sent and would get right on it.
    I have spoke to mean people since July and still no gift cards.
    And yes I have notes I kept for all conversations. Just want what I was promised and I'll be happy.

Brian G. Cooke Mar 17, 2009

• Pa
    Patrina Mar 21, 2009

We received the original receipt voucher from a time share presentation. We started mailing our vouchers in September for August. We mailed in vouchers for September, October, November, December, January, and February. I called in December and they said that they would be doing a mass mailing in January. We have not received anything. I tried to call their phone number, but the message said that it was an invalid number.

Brenda Heinrich Apr 03, 2009

i purchased a 2017 model car and was given a voucher and a website for www.freebeegas.com for $250.00 free gas and all I found on the site was complaints and add mine to it

• Sb
    sboothe Sep 10, 2009

I received a card at a dealership in Suffolk, VA for $250 voucher for gas of my choice. I sent in $5.00 for a refundable deposit which came through on my bank statement. This has been since early this year. It was stated to receive voucher in 6 weeks.

Sandra Boothe