Free-iqtest.netScam

J

Spent an almost an hour on the website filling in bubbles only to find that nothing is free and that signup for a worthless promotion is required. No indication that requirement would need to be met at inception. Completely unacceptable.

• St
    steve39999 Sep 13, 2011

This site is extremely misleading and will not offer you results unless you sign up for a Visa credit card. Disgusting.

• Po
    poopoop Nov 06, 2011

this sight is aggravating and it is bs. i spent a while just to find out that i had to pay

• Cr
    Crappy123 Nov 22, 2011

http://www.free-iqtest.net/ is a scam site that collects your personal information. They want you to sign up for a "credit card". Probably will sell your info to all other scam artists!!
    !
    SCAM! SCAM! tag: scam

• Xe
    xEmber Apr 26, 2012

Umm, you can skip all those ads.. you know? Perhaps that is the other part of the IQ test.

• Eb
    Ebelleboo2 Aug 20, 2012

I just took the free IQ test from this site. Other than annoying ads every few questions, the test was easily completed. It mentioned nothing about payments. I was able to get my results quickly and my IQ score was 2 points higher than it has been for the past 30 years - 128. I have no complaints other than stated above.

• Co
    connorwb93 Oct 04, 2012

What an annoying website. I thought I was smart while I was taking their test, but I think I failed the more important test of not immediately leaving after one click resulted in an ad site opening... as stated above they ask first for zip/email, then on the next page phone number, then they send a pin to your phone number and I didn't get farther because I didn't give them a real phone number but yeah f*** these guys.

• Hi
    hioscarhi Dec 18, 2012

Spent nearly an hour on free-iqtest.net. they then failed to give me any results. Pissed off.